Epic Diet Fail

yayhelen

Oh dear, let me tell you a story it goes like this...

Chocolate, champagne, macdonalds, eggs on toast g'n't, fajitas, chocolate eclaire, beer.... need I go on....

I was doing very well! Had got one whole weekend out the way without failing and then there was saturday.... and today.... OMG

Back on it tomorrow just hope I haven't messed it up too much :( I suck!! On the plus side did a 4 mile walk today (too little, to late?!)

*sigh*

..."Chocolate, champagne, macdonalds, eggs on toast g'n't, fajitas, chocolate eclaire, beer.... "

i drooled whilst reading that ! not a good sign eh LOL

just forget about it hun and move on....we all have crap days ;)...tomorrow is another day and like you said, at least you did a 4 mile walk, that's brill :D ...i did about 40 metres today ...couch to fridge, fridge to couch, etc etc LOL

See it as a slight blip and start again today, it's so hard to be good all the time! I caved in at weekend, went on a night out and said I'd drive to stop myself from having too much vino and walked by Greggs and couldn't resist a pasty! I dread to think how many calories was in it but it was bloody lovely!! Today is a new day!

Yes, you are all right of course. I just need to face it that I cannot drink and diet at the same time. The minute I have a drink my will power goes and I start eating crap and then eat more crap to get over my hangover.

Diet sucess = no booze, what a shame I do so like a drink!

Thanks for the words of encouragement all. I am back on it today - with a vengance! I will suceed!!!!!!!!!!

Back