Epic fail!

Linzi_C

Hey all...well i have to say i have had an epic fail this last 2 weeks and i just know this week is going to be the same too! Im the kinda person who struggles when not going to group, and last weeks got cancelled cause of the snow and tonights has been cancelled too now as car park is too dangerous :(

I start off in the morning with all good intentions, then i just slip back inot my old eating habits, ive only been doing sw 5 weeks and have lost 6lb!! But after checking on my scales ive put 3 of them back on since last weigh in :(

I have just totally lost my mindset and really feel like there is no point carrying on with it! But i really really want to shift this weight.

Im feeling real down and real lazy too, my house is a pigsty and ive just sat and done nothing, ive not planned any of my meals for this week and in all honesty cant even be arsed to cook tonight either

I really need to snap out of it but i cant!! Whos gonna come and give me a slap lol

Is there no other class you could attend in the area?

I know it's not nice to know you have gained but if you can get to a class tonight somewhere else then at least you may stay on track up to Christmas and COULD (?) lose maybe another 4lb's to then - it's certainly worth a try.

I know that you will be feeling low - so just hope that this reply may just get you a bit excited again.

Good luck for whatever you decide to do. AND hoping you have a great run up to Christmas.

hi linzi_C one slap coming up :whoopass:well more like a few lol, don't be hard on urself we all have bad days i know i do. try and keep off scales till next weigh in, eat loads of superfree soup and melon drink loads of water try and stick to plan 100% u may be able to turn it around to a loss. get off ur backside and tidy the house imagine u've got a houseproud friend coming round for coffee would u want her to see it in a mess - no course u wouldn't so get it done and u will feel so much better and u won't think about food while ur doing it and will burn up loads of calories and if u feel like ur going to eat a load of junk food read the "if ur thinking of bingeing" thread that i put on here it might help. hope u can get back into the right mindset :)

Yeah totally agree with Valerie. I was away for 4 days eating lots of delicious things and now I am scraping it back to get a good weigh-in for tmrw...not that it is likely as I feel the same. Feel lazy, house is a tip too....but I made some syn free soup and now I am trying to get as up beat as possible. Whack on some groovy tunes....YouTube - Jamiroquai 2010 - White Knuckle Ride. this one always gets me moving to housework lol.

Thanks guys....unfortunately there isnt another group on tonight that i could go to, im gonna look to see if there is one tomorrow though, never thought of that!

ive invited my mum round for tea before she rushes out to work, and she is coming in just over an hour so im gonna put mickey mouse on for the kids, put my ipod on and have a mad half hour clean up while tea is cooking! (quorn sausage, mash and carrots n broccoli) I think i might put my slow cooker on with some soup for tomorrow, thing is i get an organic veg box delivered every week and thats been cancelled too so im real low on fruit n veg and cant get out with the buggy :( Im going to see what i can throw in it tho! as i cant even get asda to deliever as they have cancelled all deliverys too! Really wish this snow would do one now lol.

I know im not gonna feel so bad for the next couple of hours cause im busy with tea and sorting kids etc out but as soon as there in bed im going to want to eat :(

god i hate feeling like this!

it's a pain when u haven't got right food in, do urself a milky coffee ( i find if i drink one it fills me up) and have an early night it will keep u from temptation lol :) will look in tomorrow to see how u faired good luck x

:hug99:I can really relate to you, I've been through this as well and its difficult to brush yourself off and get back into it.

I lost 2 stone with WW, lost track and put it all back on again and its so frustrating. This time Im taking it one day at a time and planning as much as possible. I have struggled a little over the past 2 weeks as my classes were cancelled but I struggled through and managed a 5lb loss - YOU CAN DO IT!!

Plan as much as possible and if stocks are a little low in the house try and get creative with your menus. With the weather being awful and not being able to get the buggy out (I have a 2 year old and we have stuck in the snow - awful isnt it?) would there be any way your mum could sit with them whilst you popped out maybe?

It might be worthwhile looking for a class tomorrow and even if you have gained so what? Youve made the biggest step by going, hlding your head high and starting again.

xx

I'm surprised your consultant hasn't rung you. Why don't you ring them, that's what they are there for to give you support when needed.

It's so easy to get into the 'can't be bothered' routine especially if you don't have the support of class, and can't get out of the house.

Just try & do your best. Make the most comforting foods you can with what you have in. Try & be adventurous with your cooking, experiment with what you have in.

Have a bath, read a book, put on your warmest jammies & relax.

Thank you guys, really appreciate it. My consultant has texted, but if im honest i didnt really tell her i was struggling....i dont guess, guess i find it easier to admit to on here lol.

Well ive cleaned up, it wasnt as bad as i was thinking lol so now just waiting for dinner....altho i now have a new challenge! A vewry good friend of mine has talked me into going to bingo with her tonight. I think i really need it, to get out the house and away from the kids., as awful as that sounds! Hopefully a few hours of adult company will have me feeling better! Only we normally have chips onions n gravy followed by a huge bag of minstrels on the table to munch on through the game :( I might just take a cous cous mugshot and get some hot water...maybe lol

I have the same problem as you - last week's class was cancelled - although I guessed it would be, so weighed in at another group a night early (but because of the snow there was no meeting to stay to), then this week my group is cancelled again (also because no-one's cleared car parks!), tried to get to the one the night before but it was also cancelled, and am not prepared to go out in the car on the ice to get to a group tonight - especially when they may well be cancelled as well!

To make matters worse, I'm not going next week because I will be stuffing myself with my second three course Christmas dinner in two nights, so I'm now destined for an inevitable gain at my next weigh in. Not happy!

I don't really have any advice other than what others have said, but you're not on your own! I'll be taking a shovel down to group myself if they're not running again in two weeks time!!

I said exactly the same...im coming with me shovel....either that or camping out at my consultants untill she does me a provate weigh in lol....she only lives round the corner lol

ive put 2 bananas 2 clementines and a mugshot in my bag, along with a bottle of water....come on girl get a grip you can do it!! :)

Thank you xx

hi linzi_C hope ur ok i saw another post that u put on here about ur friend that has leaukemia and one that's had a baby that has died it's so sad isn't it, it's times like this that i wonder if there is a god (i don't want a lecture from anyone reading this because i've said the last remark) all u can do is be there for them if they need you. my daughter told me about a man near her thats just died he was only 46 with 2 young children and it really got me down thinking about the kids not having a dad and i don't even know him. try and keep to plan as well as you can, will be thinking of you :grouphugg: xx

Thank you xx It just hasnt really sunk in to be honest, my friend thats just found out she has leukemia has a young daughter too, she got taken into hospital yesterday and will be in all over xmas. She is a tough little cookie tho and will beat it :) We all have faith in her and are helping her fight!!

My other friend im going to see later today, but in all honesty i just havnt a clue what to even say to her, she also has another little boy, but its every parents worst nightmare, she was the one that found him in his cot. they had to get a dr out to sedate her, he was only 6 months old, so tiny!! and such a gorgeous little boy. Im just devistated this morning....never hugged my own kids so hard i can tell you!!

Back