Epic fail...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by teaandcakeordeath, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. teaandcakeordeath

teaandcakeordeath Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    So... Today I did my first ever cupcake stall at a local vintage fair... Unfortunately I just 'had to' try the merchandise to make sure they tasted nice for my customers. Then I made the cardinal diet sin- in for a penny in for a pound I though and spent my profit on curry for tea. I'm so cross at myself. I've lost 10lbs so far- how much will this set me back? *fume fume fume*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xEeyore

xEeyore Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante / Ki Fit
    Don't feel too bad we have all done this - the most important thing now is to get back on the diet and keep going. Thats how the weight comes off through persistance not perfection.

Depending on the cals the food was it might not effect your loss too much - maybe a 1bl. But you've probally gone out of ketosis so prepare for a day or 2 of hunger.

4. gil7044

gil7044 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Know how you feel...have awful day yesterday, attended a funeral and following a small glass of wine and ice, made my way home with the munchies. Although I wouldn't class it as a major binge, I did eat small amounts of various things and will surely be out of K. To top it off I am now TOTM so I reckon my WI tomorrow will be disastrous. Hey ho....

Back on the straight and narrow today. We can do this!

5. teaandcakeordeath

teaandcakeordeath Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks both of you. I'm back on plan today...just have to keep plodding along! We can do it! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.