• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Epic fail...

S: 14st0lb G: 10st7lb
So... Today I did my first ever cupcake stall at a local vintage fair... Unfortunately I just 'had to' try the merchandise to make sure they tasted nice for my customers. Then I made the cardinal diet sin- in for a penny in for a pound I though and spent my profit on curry for tea. I'm so cross at myself. I've lost 10lbs so far- how much will this set me back? *fume fume fume*

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 4st3lb(25.54%)
Don't feel too bad we have all done this - the most important thing now is to get back on the diet and keep going. Thats how the weight comes off through persistance not perfection.

Depending on the cals the food was it might not effect your loss too much - maybe a 1bl. But you've probally gone out of ketosis so prepare for a day or 2 of hunger.

S: 11st11.5lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.72%)
Know how you feel...have awful day yesterday, attended a funeral and following a small glass of wine and ice, made my way home with the munchies. Although I wouldn't class it as a major binge, I did eat small amounts of various things and will surely be out of K. To top it off I am now TOTM so I reckon my WI tomorrow will be disastrous. Hey ho....

Back on the straight and narrow today. We can do this!