epic failed week

Melaniep

Lost 8lb last week, this week, I've eaten so much crap.

Wednesday, resisted a buffet, but then ate a packet of chicken and tub of cocktail sausages

Thursday, ate some ribs and 2 pieces of breaded chicken

Friday, ate McDonald's chicken selects and 2 bacon wrapped stuffing

Today, packet of chicken, 3 mini scotch eggs, 4 chicken sticks, 5 cocktail sausages, 4 mini sausage rolls, uncounted dips in Buttercream, peed off with myself so tonight, 2 chocolate wafers, piece of cake, 5 biscuits and half a packet of ham

I'm such an idiot, why can't I stop myself? Determined to stick to ss tomorrow, but won't be losing anything this week, I just want this diet finished and after a fantastic week I sabbotage it, Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning went great, but the past hour I have filled my face to the point I want to throw up. Wtf am I doing, I can't stop.

It's Soooo hard isn't it :( ure not alone there with the extremities I'm
The same...can starve myself quite literally n then over indulge quite literally

I'm going to try and get back on it again tomorrow too after an awful week. Had a bbq today and finally hit me that i can't spend another summer like this. I look awful and i feel awful.Good luck to you both x

I've filled my face all afternoon until I was so full I felt sick and still couldn't stop.

Weighin tomorrow, its going to be bad, even if its just water weight, Arghh I am so annoyed with myself.

Thinking about it I know the multitude of reasons why this has happened, but thought I was stronger than that, but then maybe there were just too many reasons at once.

Fresh start tomorrow and hope the week goes quickly so I can be back into ketosis and on my way to losing the last few lbs to get me to 5st loss

Good luck for tomorrow ladies, we can do this

I am still feeling sick this morning, not looking forward to weighin at all :(

Good luck. Might not be as bad as you think but whatever the scales say last week is done and finished. Fresh start today :)

Samsmum said:
Good luck. Might not be as bad as you think but whatever the scales say last week is done and finished. Fresh start today :)

Started again today from fresh I'm starving but I will do it , it's easy once you get in the zone (she says) good luck everyone xxxxxxx

Made it through to now, no hunger pangs and not wanting anything else to eat, would happily have nothing else today, but will have my last 2 packs, otherwise I might struggle tomorrow

Did you go for weigh in? I've been good all day but just had a salad with cottage cheese. Could've been worse i guess

Yep 4lb on, most of it will be water weight, but still 4lb!!

I've had some chicken, but better than the rubbish I have been eating. Low carb, high protein until ketosis kicks in the ss all the way.

Back