Epic Journey

Ah well good luck to them both, they've got some great inspiration from you anyway! Hop you're having a good day today :)

Thanks, I did :)

Just had a shower and to my shock the towel fits around me much better - oh how small things can cheer you up. Today is gonna be a good day and the sun is out for a double bonus!

MissMuNkY said:
Thanks, I did :)

Just had a shower and to my shock the towel fits around me much better - oh how small things can cheer you up. Today is gonna be a good day and the sun is out for a double bonus!

What a cool indicator to know your losing inches. I can't wait until my towel can fit around me! ;) x x

Thanks, yes it was a great indicator!!

Well I am working away towards my 4th weigh in, must say time has certainly flown in. I measured my waist last night as I was curious as what I have lost in just over 3 weeks, now I am definately impressed. I didn't measure anything else as I do want to wait until Sunday and my 4th weigh in for a big reveal, but it certainly made me feel alot better and gave me some extra determination.

My cousin and friend are off to a great start, I hope the K fairy visits them soon, so that they are not STARVING. We all had dinner last night, we each had an s&s meal with various veg it was nice to sit down and feel like we were all in it together :)

I still love s&s and think this is the best diet I have every done.

MissMuNkY said:
Thanks, yes it was a great indicator!!

Well I am working away towards my 4th weigh in, must say time has certainly flown in. I measured my waist last night as I was curious as what I have lost in just over 3 weeks, now I am definately impressed. I didn't measure anything else as I do want to wait until Sunday and my 4th weigh in for a big reveal, but it certainly made me feel alot better and gave me some extra determination.

My cousin and friend are off to a great start, I hope the K fairy visits them soon, so that they are not STARVING. We all had dinner last night, we each had an s&s meal with various veg it was nice to sit down and feel like we were all in it together :)

I still love s&s and think this is the best diet I have every done.

Ah I can't wait for your big reveal! It's nice that you can do this diet with others too and I sure do hope the Ketosis fairy comes my way very soon too. Going crazy here which caused me to eat outside of the plan yesterday d consume way too much milk in my coffees but I feel I'm in a better place today although still bloomin hungry!

Awww yeah I have days like that too, I just have a little extra veg or meat. So don't worry about it a little extra isn't so bad, just draw a wee line under it. You can do it, once ketosis comes it's far easier :D

Goodluck!

MissMuNkY said:
Awww yeah I have days like that too, I just have a little extra veg or meat. So don't worry about it a little extra isn't so bad, just draw a wee line under it. You can do it, once ketosis comes it's far easier :D

Goodluck!

Thank you lovey x x

So just about to make my 2nd pack of the day, cottage pie with mushrooms and broccoli. I'm actually really looking forward to it. I've only had a few of the meal packs this weeks as I've prefered having a meal instead :)

Day 27 - OMG by Monday I would have stuck to s&s for 30 days which is amazing for me.

Yesterday I went to buy the rest of the wee ones school clothes and I saw a few things I wanted so tried them on - I managed to get on a pair of size 18 fitted jeans, which is mental cause at the start of July I was a 22, I got them on and buttoned but they were a bit tight so I bought them anyways. However when I got home I realised I was wearing my size 18 skirt which fits okay so looked out other 18's and measured against the jeans and the jeans are 2" smaller so I reckon they are more like a 16, which is even better. I do have serious muffin top with them but it totally gives me something to aim for, I bet I'm in them comfortably in September.

So yeah massive ego boost, I also bought a size 18 fitted top which fits perfectly, as my boobs are so massive if I wore anything fitted up top it was a 22/24, I'm just so made up right now - woohoo goooo s&s :D

Go you! You're doing amazing! X

Morning Lorna, sounds like you're doing great! Well done on getting the smaller clothes, those jeans do sound like they're a size 16 - how great will it be to get down there? I know I can't wait to buy some size 16 jeans. Keep going, good luck for WI tomorrow :)

X

I made a boobooo, was out aaaalll day with my daughter and OH and we played mini golf and enjoyed the sun aaaand I had a icecream,,a GIANT icecream. It was only cause my daughter said to me please don't be left out and I was like ooookay then, I did enjoy it and I'm not sad I did I've done 28 days on this, so I'm not weighing tomorrow but will measure and I'll just weigh next Sunday, I'm sure it won't set me too far back anyways and I did really enjoy it :)

At least it was just one ice cream (we'll ignore the giant part!). Plus you're back on plan. You'll be fine. Weathers too gorgeous not to have an ice cream! Lol x x

One ice cream won't do that much damage hun. I've had several 'incidents' since I started where I've eaten something I shouldn't and thought I'd ruined it, but look at my weekly WI - I haven't had a gain yet. Keep going, you'll have a nice big loss next week and I bet those measurements will spur you on :)

X

Yeah I didn't go crazy and schools go back here on Wednesday, also we had 4 days of sun which has been very rare this summer and yesterday was the last sunny day so wanted to enjoy the it :)

Hello doll! How u doing? I got my test results and thankfully I was ok. My OH has been warned to stay away!!! Lol I'm not on here much but thought I'd pop by and say hi xxxxxx

Hey lovely, oh thats brilliant that you got the result you were looking for. Yeah I'm doing great, 15lbs down as of last weigh in but have a few nights out family things so will be popping off s&s for a bit soon so just trying to get as much off until then.

After that it's just a case of diving straight back on it, still a long way to go but feeling brilliant already :D

How is refeeding going?

Hey Lorna great attitude if you go off S&S (planned or not) just get back on it! Keep going you're doing great :)

X

Thanks, sorry I have been AWOL have been really swamped. So just checking in to say everything is.good, I haven't been on s&s for the last week but have been healthy eating as I felt too stressed to be on it and needed more sustinance but I'm not done with s&s I will be back on it from Monday after my big weekend this weekend. I'm so excited and losing 15lbs so far has made me feel great!!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Back