Episode X - Anyone Seen Our Mojo??

westiegirl

Gold Member
Morning everyone.

I think it's fair to say that we all seem to have been struggling recently and my confidence seems to have gone right out the window.

Thing is that I will never give up and here I am again, giving it another try!

I do know that I am out tomorrow night but I am trying to go for 100% today and a good day until my meal and night out tomorrow.

I would really like to get through the weekend without falling off the wagon and drinking the equivalent of a vineyard!

Have a great day everyone xxx

Welcome back to CD Sam! And well done for sticking with it yesterday. I've been drinking warm water with the CD summer fruits in it - it's not my fave, but it helps with the water consumption.

I really need to kick this into touch. Far too much G & T last night lead to a binge (the wrappers of which are staring at me from my office bin) and I have a friend coming over for tea tonight, but I'll cook for her and stick with my soups or shakes.

Feeling rough this morning and can't even make a decision about which jobs to tackle today. I need to get showered and try to sort out my head and hopefully my diary too!

Hope you all have a good day.

A
x

Morning all

Sam welcome back and well done sticking to ss yesterday, good luck for today!

Amber I feel just like you I think. The evidence of another bad day is staring at me from the office bin and it includes a Cadbury's Star Bar wrapper :rolleyes: I also really need to kick this into touch. I've now had 3 bad days and if I don't get back on track properly soon then I can kiss goodbye to being anywhere near my goal by Christmas. It's probably too late now anyway but I must NOT let that stop me trying!

Sarah, thanks for starting episode X. I definitely need a new start and maybe this thread will do the trick!

I've finished my first litre of water and 1 Green Tea and managed to make packed lunches for my kids without eating as much as I made, so today is off to a good start so far. I wonder if it will last! This is the first day for ages I haven't done a scale hop. I actually daren't even look. That's probably a good thing.

Mocha

Morning everyone, well I am going to try and get back on track today, the amount of crap I have eaten disgusts me... I enjoyed it but I need to get my head back focused...

Come on girlies we can do it..

Love

Y'know, think i may join you on this one (if that's ok with you all) i need to get my head back in the game :)
xxxxx

I'm so not doing well today again :(

There is a lot going on in my head at the moment in all aspects of my life and I just can't get my head around this darn diet.

I have run around like a headless chicken all day because I am away at a meeting and combined xmas do tomorrow and there was lots of last minute things to organise.

This has been an excuse to eat :(. I picked my mum up from the house and we went Xmas shopping to Debenhams. I wanted to buy a new top for tomorrow night and ended up with a couple. The one I think I'll wear is a size 14 Principles top. I tried on the 16 and it just didn't sit right because it was too big :eek:. The thing is that I have come home and eaten loads. Not binged but a full meal and bread and now I feel big and my belly hurts. I wanted to feel so good tomorrow night but I'm really disappointed in myself :mad:.

Ah well, maybe Thursday will be my day!

Eyes on the prize hun. Size 14 top!!!

You are bound to feel a little bloated, I bloat every time I eat. It will be fine in the morning hun, dont't lose sight of how far you have come, and what battles you have overcome on the way! Have a great day tomorrow! xxx

Sarah hunny you and me both, I have emailed you...x Christmas do tomorrow, mine is a week on Friday... should be good and then another 2 weeks on Saturday (big family one!).. Hope everyone is OK, whether they are sticking at it or not...Love

Eyes on the prize hun. Size 14 top!!!

You are bound to feel a little bloated, I bloat every time I eat. It will be fine in the morning hun, dont't lose sight of how far you have come, and what battles you have overcome on the way! Have a great day tomorrow! xxx

Thanks Cheryl. I do tend to forget how far I've come. Back on packs during the day and hopefully I'll be alright.

It's a chinese meal tomorrow, what are my best options?

what about chicken with mushrooms? or something fish based - don't know about prawns but surely they are protein???Enjoy it Sarah!!Love

Sarah hunny you and me both, I have emailed you...x Christmas do tomorrow, mine is a week on Friday... should be good and then another 2 weeks on Saturday (big family one!).. Hope everyone is OK, whether they are sticking at it or not...Love

Hi Nikki

I'll check my mails. Sorry I couldn't reply much today but my day was just crazy sorting all the stuff out for tomorrow. Man it was a quick day!

Did you get a skirt sorted? I'll have to check to see if you've posted!

I've got my first do tomorrow and another on the 20th. I hope to be back on track to be a skinny for that one!

Yeah I bought one off ebay!! Size 18 so hope it fits (well hope it will be a little loose!!) but teamed with my lovely basque I have ordered, will take a photo!!Don't worry about the emailing work wise I know you are busy... want a photo of you at your xmas do with your new top on!!Love

Yeah I bought one off ebay!! Size 18 so hope it fits (well hope it will be a little loose!!) but teamed with my lovely basque I have ordered, will take a photo!!Don't worry about the emailing work wise I know you are busy... want a photo of you at your xmas do with your new top on!!Love

I'm glad you found a top. Hope it's all lovely!

Thanks for understanding about email. I'm hoping things settle down soon!

I think there will be an official "daytime" shot but I'll try and get some nightime pics too!

Morning

Sorry you're having a rough time of it still Sarah - you sound like you really need a break from it all, especially work, to give yourself some space to sort your head out.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your skirt fits Nikki

I've been really lazy the past few days and not done any work at all :eek:. Off for my weigh in now and think I may have lost a few lbs but I'm prepared to be disappointed. I was pretty good yesterday - 3 packs plus a little bit of turkey.

It is a disgusting day weatherwise and I have a lot of distance to cover - I hate driving on days like this.

Onwards and downwards for a better week.

Back from weigh in - another 2lb off, which is amazing considering how I have binged this week. So what did I do? I just ate a wholemeal roll with turkey and a few christmas choccies! Completely stuffed now though!

Really must go out and get some more jobs done, but it's dry and warm in here and I'm so tempted to stay in......

Back