Er, hello again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jonnyboy, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Member

Well it was only last week that i signed off, all full of it, i've had enough etc, gonna try something else.

Well, er, rather humbley i have to admit that i invented my own diet that was a combination of LT and chicken salads!!!, The wife and i had a day off from looking after our son (thanks Granny) and went out for the day shopping in Portsmouth, We thought, sod it, were not going back to the car for a strawberry shake, so we went to Nando's and had a mediterrenean chicken salad - next day 2lb down for me, one for the wife for the rest of that week, i had 2 shakes a day and a Chicken salad for tea and still lost 6 lb!!!!!

So i went back to the pharmacy and decided to keep schtum, but got rumbled with the wee wee test and told them what i was doing!!, so they said well go onto the maintenance and see how you get on - Another week another 5lb! last night i had a steak salad too!!!!

Dont like the maintenance drinks as much as the others though and i almost miss the vanilla and coffee shake in the morning - never thought i'd say that!!!

I still envisage going over to a low carb diet in the next few weeks, but not sure on how this will affect my weight in the short term - any thoughts guys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh wow, well done on the losses, both of you! It's good that they chemist is allowing you to do maintenance, my chemist says it's not allowed until you're reached target! Anyway, to be honest I'd just say continue with what you're doing as it's obviously working for you!

Nice to hear from you again btw ;)

4. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    As I have said to others, it's what ever works for you. Good luck.

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    wow thats great well done both of you x

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Jonny, my chemist allowed my friend to do the same as you when she couldn't face full LT again. Alas she has come off that and is now talking about going back on LT.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.