erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

shaniquashay

Okay, So basically I started the Lipotrim diet on Monday 100%.. I've already been dieting for two months exercising and lost almost two stone! When i was weighed at the pharmacy they said I was 17st1...... Today Is Thursday, I've weighed myself and i'm 16.11 - That's 4 pounds in 4 days.. which is like, really bad compared to most people who are losing just under a stone in a week! I know I probably sound ridiculous to all of you, But I'm just not sure If i could lose more weight if i was to go back to exercising and portion control... Basically I'm hungry, I'm tired & Fed up.. I NEED to get sexi for mexi in a month! PLEASE help me! Motivation needed badly!!

xxx

Hi shaniquashay :)

Welcome to the forum. :) You've done amazingly well so far! Well done for losing so much in such a short space of time just through eating well and exercising. I wish I could do it that way.

I wouldn't make any decisions as to what you're going to do until you've had your first weigh-in at the pharmacy - see how you've done first. Also, did you check to see if your home scales and the pharmacy scales were weighing you the same from the start, as they may not be the same? I know they tell you not to weigh at home, but I always do (my scales and the pharmacy ones always weigh me the same). I like to see how I'm doing from day to day. The weight doesn't always come off evenly, some days you lose more than others, but you should lose about a stone a month on average and a bit extra in your first week usually. If you feel that you'd rather be eating, maybe you'd do just as well carrying on with what you've been doing for the last couple of months. ...but I would definitely keep to it for the rest of your first week and see what the pharmacy scales say. ...and don't worry, you should stop feeling hungry and as tired soon. For me the fed up feeling hasn't gone away and I'm into week eight now, but that's just food cravings, not hunger.

Wishing you very good luck for the rest of the week and for your weigh-in! :)

Last edited:
I think you did very well to lose the weight before starting Lipotrim. Give it until the end of the week at least and weigh up what you want to do. :)
I only lost 2lbs in my first week. I am hoping to lose a bit more this week or I will feel a bit disapointed as I have been sticking to the shakes, coffee, redbush tea and water so my body should start shedding some of this weight. I cut down on coffee this week in the hope that will help and have tried to drink more water.

Hi Shaniquashay

You have done amazingly well with exercise and diet control. Please hang in there and remember why you are doing this in the first place. I am only 3 days into 100% but have resisted the temptation to weigh myself though I keep looking at myself in the mirror to see if there is any change already. When I weighed in at the pharmacy on Tuesday their scale was 9lbs more than my scale at home. It is better to stick to their scale and if checking for weight loss, stick to using theirs or yours. You never know you may lose much more weight between now and weigh in so please wait till firs week weigh in. Picture yourself at Christmas wearing that little black dress!!

JustJ

Hey shaniquashay,

You've done well!!! Everybody loses weight at different speeds. I, however, do not lose weight at all according to the scales in my pharmacy...! I went for my first weigh in today hoping it would spur me on for another week and apparently I've put on 10kg :-O but then the pharmacist said that they scales were playing up and her other patient's weights were all messed up too...I really hope that was the case because I haven't eaten anything since Friday!

Just think about it Everybodys different, Your bodys probably only just getting into Ketosis - Also your scales and the pharmacy scales could be slightly different - My advice just wait the week and go back to get weighed, My weigh in days is monday and until yesterday my WII said a difference of 0, then this morning -3lbs out of no where! (My WII tells me i'm Lighter so i don't go off the weight it tells me i just see how many lbs less i am, to save me getting disappointed at my weigh in

Good luck with your first weigh in

Every time I see a thread with a title like this, my first thought is "someone has just tried the chicken soup for the first time". :D

Hang in there hun, 4lbs in 4 days is amazing, not many diets will allow you to lose a pound a day!! I say this to everyone who is struggling - positivity is the key to success with LT. If you see it as a chore and a burden to your life, you'll find yourself making excuses to cheat and to ditch the diet. If you really want this, stay positive and see it as a great thing that you're doing for yourself and remember why you're doing it. LT isn't just a way to lose a lot of weight quickly, it's also a way to cleanse your palette and teach yourself that you really can live without all that fat and sugar in your diet. Good luck whatever you decide to do xx

Every time I see a thread with a title like this, my first thought is "someone has just tried the chicken soup for the first time". :D

I thought that too! :giggle:

A pound a day is fab!!!!, it took me about 4 days to get into proper ketosis, so you may be just going into it now. I was testing my urine with keytone sticks everyday. The more you go into ketosis the better your body will be at using up it's fat reserve for energy....Lol I too thought you'd tried the soup or the flapjack ha. Good Luck with your weigh in, it does appear to be a wonder diet. My friend has lost 6 stone in 5 months, she was about 15 stone to start with.

Back