Eriks Weigh In

Cheers Spoons, happy with that but you really want a stone a week all the time! this is the first time im fully committed to it, iv'e fell off too many times and you feel worse every time, im 40 in Jan and its a case of life goes on unhappy or life begins at 40, i WILL be slim and happy!

Cheers Spoons, happy with that but you really want a stone a week all the time! this is the first time im fully committed to it, iv'e fell off too many times and you feel worse every time, im 40 in Jan and its a case of life goes on unhappy or life begins at 40, i WILL be slim and happy![/QUOTE]

Well said Erik...and better to get things under control as..take it from me..the older you get the harder it is to lose it!! .. :D

Hi, 6lb this week, not too bad hope it continues

Fantastic!!! 3.5 stone in 4 weeks isn't too shabby at all! :) xx

first weigh in for 2 weeks, 16lb in 2 weeks so 8lb a week, happy with that

Well done Erik. Glad to see you are still keeping going.

Thanks Emmaline, wont be giving up this time, long way to go but also fair way into the journey!

Excellent well done x

another 5lb...slow but sure!

Oh my god!!! Can't believe you're losing so much each week 6 or 8lbs would be amazing!!! Haven't heard of coconut shake flavour would love that!!

No weigh in last week as CDC was on hols again - just weighed in, exactly a stone in 2 weeks - shhha-ting!

Sorry havent been on as much but still going, 11lb in last 2 weeks!

Back