Erin's Dukan Diary!

EGS

Hi everyone,

I've just joined today and I've also started the Dukan Diet today.

I've been overweight my whole life but have gone up and down in weight throughout. I am determined that 2012 is the year where I lose the weight and reach goal of 140lbs. I am currently 201lbs.

I am happily married with 3 beautiful children. They love me as I am, thankfully, God bless them but I need to "feel" good about myself in my own skin and I don't right now.

I'm a singer/songwriter currently working on an album and for the promo pics, I don't want to be feeling like this. I need to be confident. I am also studying to be a singing teacher.

I hope to get to post my progress on here most days. I am a very basic eater. I am NO cook and I am scared to experiment so all I eat is: chicken, turkey, oat bran with skimmed milks, tuna, cod, beef, ham and that's about it! LOL. My downfall is CHOCOLATE and I need to get that out of my system.

Hope you're all having a great day and I'll try to sign in tomorrow to let you know progress.

Thanks,
Erin :)

Massive good luck Erin .....I'm also a chocoholic so I know where your coming from xxx

good luck erin its a brilliant diet :D

Good luck Erin. To satisfy that sweet tooth I'd recommend stocking up on lots of sugar-free jelly, yoghurt & diet coke (they've saved me from the chocoholic within!) I'm not a "cook" either but adding bits & pieces from the spice cupboard can really help (especially during attack). Keep us posted...

Hi Erin, I'm on day 9, I've done 7days attack and am now doing 1/1 PV/PP, I'm finding the diet reasonably easy to stick to and am enjoying seeing some results! Stick with it and you'll be fine! Good luck!

Thanks ladies! It's great meeting you all on here.

I couldn't get online the past two days but I'm on Day 3 of Dukan and am down to 197lbs!!! That's 4lbs. WOW! I'm so pleased. I find the biggest help is drinking water. I'm forever running to the toilet but I feel lighter because of it (does that make sense?). After having 3 big babies though, I'm used to a weak bladder LOL.

Thank you for the support! I appreciate it. I have to keep going now. I even had a slice of wholemeal toast yesterday because I was out and about and was really hungry and that's all this place sold. I've been eating chicken a lot. My favourite food. :)

Will be back soon to report (hopefully) more good results <3

I'm on Day 5 now and I weigh 197.4lbs :( I do admit, I had a bit of a chocolate treat yesterday but back on it today. Funny how you can't cheat the body! :)

Too too true! :)

I'm down to 195.6lbs so slowly it's coming off now. I do find it hard to not touch the chocolate as I have a bit of an addiction with it but I'm doing ok. Could do better so I'm back on the STRICT path today :) xxx

Starting again today. Messed up the past few days. Not even going to weigh!

Determined now. I have an audition in 3 weeks for a spot to sing in a big show. Have to lose some by then to feel extra confident!

I really wouldn't start again. Just keep going and put any mistakes behind you. Lots of water, up the exercise and a few really good days will get you back on track.

Back