erm... bowel movements???

The Cambridge fibre stuff is working for me! Put a spoon in my porridge every morning..

If not using the cambridge fibre then you can use psyllium husk capsules :) but make sure you use it asap as if you're already constipated then it's not going to work, you'd have to clear the blockage as they say :p then start with the husks....movicol is also a good thing to use to keep things moving:D

Um, what goes in comes out, so to speak. Your food intake (assuming you're on ss) has been drastically reduced. Also, doctors consider it constipation if you haven't gone for 3 consecutive days. If you were used to "daily regularity" it might seem a shock, I had this problem as well at the start. Consider - some people are "regular" and only go 3 times a week! I tried the psyllium husks for 2 days but didn't find that it helped me. I'm now satisfied with every other day (in general, sometimes every day, especially on ss+), but the amounts are quite small compared with when I was a real chow hound :)

Your body will find its rhythm and you'll be fine!

I'm now satisfied with every other day (in general, sometimes every day, especially on ss+), but the amounts are quite small compared with when I was a real chow hound :)

Your body will find its rhythm and you'll be fine!

i agree with this totally - and make sure you drink plenty of water - this will help :)

Back