Erm, can i ask?

kellmo

Gold Member
Do I still have oatbran on PP days?

And how many T of oatbran should I be having on conso?

Thanks very much guys x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes

And 2.

X

Thank you!

Next silly question - How do I get my oatbran in on PP days?

Jelliebabe said:
In Yogurt or I make a gallette and have a wrap for lunch.... people make muffins and all sorts! Look through the recipe thread

Thanks! I've made my own muffins but didn't twig they'd be allowed on PP days! Cheers x

Or as porridge for breakfast. Very nice.

Yes - I have it as porridge every day for brekkie - yum!

What's the texture like on the porridge? I have texture issues with traditional porridge but getting a bit bored of galette or dukan bread with an egg!

I keep putting it back in the micro until it's quite thick and then I leave it to stand for a few mins. This gives it a traditional porridge style consistency. If you want it thinner then you could just microwave it for less time.

I have just bought the new Dukan cookbook and the recipe for hamburgers state to put the oatbran in the mixrure. You can't see it and don't taste it

Quite a lot of burger type things say to put the oatbran in it, i think its more a binding thing. Personally rarely use it.

As for porridge, i make it the same as mentioned above. Its quite smooth, not like proper porridge, though it does depend on which oatbran you get. I buy extra fine

I've bought extra fine oat bran and I had it in my porridge this morning (first PP day), it was really delicious!

And I also put it in the burgers I made the other night as I put 2 eggs in and the mixture went too runny, also amazing!

Back