Erm, did I mention...

I think it is rib eye steak and then cup cake... I managed to persuade them I didn't want a starter at least. X

The steak will be ok but if it were me I would avoid the cake ? I'm sure you can give it to another guest ?
It's a great feeling of empowerment to give / turn food away :)

Definitely avoid the carbs, and i would be really careful with the alcohol, it can be really dangerous to have alcohol when you are in ketosis. I'm totally coming out of ketosis on the Wednesday, will eat some carbs (probably pasta) on wednesday, will have something like scrambled egg on toast for breakfast on the day of the funeral, I'm giving blood the day after, so I will get back on plan on the day after I've given blood....

Definitely avoid the carbs, and i would be really careful with the alcohol, it can be really dangerous to have alcohol when you are in ketosis. I'm totally coming out of ketosis on the Wednesday, will eat some carbs (probably pasta) on wednesday, will have something like scrambled egg on toast for breakfast on the day of the funeral, I'm giving blood the day after, so I will get back on plan on the day after I've given blood....

Great advice :)

Thank you :)

Well done you've done great

Thanks all - well, for the fist time in 15 weeks, I went far too wild with food. I started eating a few nibbles on Tuesday, then ate whatever I wanted from Wednesday to Saturday! Saturday morning the scales said I was 6.5lbs heavier....., but weigh in today had me back at last Tuesday's weight, so I've stayed the same this week, and I'm back on plan.

Back