erm... Hello :) I'm new

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hello :D

I have been on Mini before when i did lipotrim in 2008, unfortunately I had a serious spinal op Feb 2009 and regained all the weight.

I tried WW but had trouble sticking to the points, so started SW in November after I moved area (from Warwickshire to Devon).

I have lost 1/2 stone, but had a gain over christmas, and dont know the final damage as todays class was cancelled due to snow!

scared to get on home scales and just thinking I should just get on with it as best I can and wait tili I get weighed next week and hope for a nice surprise! :)

we have about 1.5 - 2 inches of snow at the moment, and its looking lovely outside. so my exercise is the wii fit, although I am aching so much from 2 days ago i have not done anything extra since!

advice, tips, motivation and invites to teams always welcome!

Hello everyone and happy new year!

Helen

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss.

Howdy Newbie!

Don't worry about Christmas, it's all over now what's done is done, but congratulations on your loss so far. It's up to you whether you check or not, but home scales can vary from class ones by upto 7lbs!

It's good that you're doing Wii fit. Just doing something for 1/2 an hour once a week is a brilliant start - don't do too much too soon.

I think with regards to the plan, try and stick 100% (not having enough syns/HEx's isn't sticking 100%) and if you do have a blip, treat it as that and nothing more.

Any questions feel free to ask, best of luck,

Natt xxx

Hello and welcome xxx

:Dhiya nice to meet you. happy new year best of luck with sw x

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Back