Erm... the poop thing...

I feel for you guys. I haven't had any problems yet.. but I have noticed when I go that it's coming out as lots of little ones that don't seem to be able to hold together instead of just one normal sized one. Sorry to be graphic but I'm curious if this is happening to you guys too? Haha!

Skinnylove, Thats whats happening to me as well but i did go a week without :eek: but a few days ago I think after copious amounts of fibre clear it has corrected it self :D but of course it could not have corrected itself before my weigh in, that would be way too much trouble for my body. I am sure that was an extra pound gone!

I feel for you guys. I haven't had any problems yet.. but I have noticed when I go that it's coming out as lots of little ones that don't seem to be able to hold together instead of just one normal sized one. Sorry to be graphic but I'm curious if this is happening to you guys too? Haha!
me

LOL! Yep this is the case with me too, rabbit droppings! I have been taking senakot the last 3 nights and it has done me wonders, that plus the fibreclear xx

I remember this very well last time I was on LT. I was screaming the house down one day and crying sat on the loo haha! After that I swear I'll breeze childbirth haha (i hope)
ive just started LT yesterday so at the moment I'm having it alittle too easy to go to the loo but I just think its getting rid of all the crap in there lol. Soooo glad I'm off work till Friday as I very nearly got caught short running up the stairs haha!

Yeah, I actually did get caught short after a bit too much fibreclear, lucky I was at home! :D Well done for starting! Good luck! are you still going to hucknall for your LT?

Yes I'm still going to hucknall. I like them there. Plus I'm in Ravenshead and my sister lives in hucknall so I normally pop in x

Yeah I like my pharmacist too, now she has what I want in flavours now lol, she is totally amazed at my weight loss, especially as I've had a bad day here and there :D but I can have a laugh with her, I wouldn't want to move and then get some one snooty :rolleyes:

Back