Ermm I think I reached target

Congratulations! :)

I lost 2lb tonight and got my target and in fact am a lb under target :eek:
All feels a bit bizarre. Apparently its taken 91 weeks and I have lost 129lbs altogether not bad for someone with no will power and couldn't lose weight I suppose.
It is possible everyone to do it and its worth it. Keep at it and thanks to all those who have supported me, inspired me and kicked me up the arse along the way xxx

Brilliant work, well done! Now the hard work starts, Lol! :D:D

that is amazing! well done... off to look at your pics x

:) Wow well done thats increadable a real insperation to people like me just starting out on our weight loss Jorney x

Brilliant! A big well done and many congratulations to you x

Emsie - what a superb total weight loss! you have always inspired me, you are truly awesome!

I hope you are getting the success story sent off to Slimming World - you are somebody who would inspire thousands of others!!!!

Well done again - TARGET!!!!!!

x

ps. did you consultant know you would get to T then? i just wondered if she went and got the flowers or already had them? xxx

Well done, amazing! x x

Emsie - what a superb total weight loss! you have always inspired me, you are truly awesome!

I hope you are getting the success story sent off to Slimming World - you are somebody who would inspire thousands of others!!!!

Well done again - TARGET!!!!!!

x

ps. did you consultant know you would get to T then? i just wondered if she went and got the flowers or already had them? xxx

Thanks EB :D you inspire me to babe loads!
Apparently on the way to group she said to her hubby we need to stop and get Emma's flowers, he said what for and she said she will get target tonight! He said you don't know that but she said she knew I would which was really nice actually! :D xxx

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone xxx

Thanks EB :D you inspire me to babe loads!
Apparently on the way to group she said to her hubby we need to stop and get Emma's flowers, he said what for and she said she will get target tonight! He said you don't know that but she said she knew I would which was really nice actually! :D xxx

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone xxx

Aww thats so lovely - confidence in your dedication!!!! woooop!

xxx

Back