Erm's Photo Diary

hope all is well erm. you are one trully missed person. have been looking through your diary from the start again forb more inspiration. thank you again.

Oh no! Just my luck, when I decide to return, you leave (hopefully temporarily!) was so looking forward to bouncing off some Middle Eastern/North African recipes with you :(
Hope you're well and we'll be here when you get back!

Has anyone heard anything from Erms? Missing her "bladdy" comments. I can always hear her cockney accent when she types lol. I hope she is well. Worrying about her now.

BritMumInCanada said:
Has anyone heard anything from Erms? Missing her "bladdy" comments. I can always hear her cockney accent when she types lol. I hope she is well. Worrying about her now.

Im concerned because of all the 'black days' she reported prior to not posting. Perhaps she's having a 'hide under the duvet' time? Do pray she is well .

:wavey: I have heard from the lovely Nic and shes okay but alot going on bless her. Shes backwards and forwards looking after her Mum so no spare time for herself bless her. Shes sticking to plan when she can and lost 7lb this week :woohoo: :woohoo: meaning shes lost 10stone10lb and is now in the 16s :bliss:

She may not be back on here for a while as so much going on xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the update! So glad she is ok :) pass on our best wishes to her please and that's fab that's she's still on plan and losing with all that going on. Xx

Thanks for letting us know x

Thanks for letting us know, I hope Erm gets more time to herself soon as things settle. x

Erm, your weight loss amazes me, you are a star! x

Thank you for the update. Hopefully life will good for her again soon :)

Back