Erm's Photo Diary

Poor Erm.... disaster.... look on the bright side thought, you won't have to do the washing up!!

Ha ha, indeed it does have its advantages! ;) The OH looked ingcedulously at the pile of washing up I left and went OMG what a mess etc etc etc. So Im like 'Yeah? So now you see all the cleaning *I* do every day while youre at work, in fact thats nowhere near the "mess" I usually make since Im not even bladdy cooking at the minute'! :mad: So he's not being fed tonight.

Ouc ouch ouch!!! Hope you heal well and fast

Oh Erm, how the devil are you??? It's not the same without you :( Hope you are healing well x

I hope your hand is recovering.

Go on a cleaning strike, it's always an eye opener for my oh.;-) :p

Morning Erm
Just to say have a good weekend but don't go too crazy on the cheese and chocolate ;)) Hope your feeling better hun :character00238:

Hi erm just caught up with reading diaries. Sorry to hear about your hand. I hope it is healing well. Happy Easter.

hope all is well with your hand. missing your lovely recipes and ideas. made tou cheese thing from total yoghurt with garlic and fresh herbs was so so yummy.:bighug:

Heh Im still around, ta x :) Hand is lots better, I'm still on plan and photoing my din-dins :D Im just busy with house stuff so no time to PS/upload at the mo :( Gotta go up to Manchester this afternoon for a coupla days looking at houses while the OH is at interview, then Im back in London just for one day on Friday, then Im off on holiday for a week, woo!! :) So gonna be kinda off plan the next 10 days. Got me holiday menu sorted but there will be vino, natch :rolleyes: Eating in Manchester is what is gonna be a pain in the butt, especially staying at the Pr*mi*r I*n... :rolleyes:

Hey Erm,

Glad that you're healing nicely - am very much missing your photos to drool over though :)

I'm sure I've seen a club 20 shiny somewhere and am I right in thinking that it was you that doctored it? If so, could I steal it pretty please?

Enjoy your break!

Heh Im still around, ta x :) Hand is lots better, I'm still on plan and photoing my din-dins :D Im just busy with house stuff so no time to PS/upload at the mo :( Gotta go up to Manchester this afternoon for a coupla days looking at houses while the OH is at interview, then Im back in London just for one day on Friday, then Im off on holiday for a week, woo!! :) So gonna be kinda off plan the next 10 days. Got me holiday menu sorted but there will be vino, natch :rolleyes: Eating in Manchester is what is gonna be a pain in the butt, especially staying at the Pr*mi*r I*n... :rolleyes:

Have a great holiday hun - enjoy yourself :party0048:

Have a great holiday and enjoy the food.

I'm glad your hand is healing. X

Back