Erm's Photo Diary

Cheers chick x :)

So, WI today is 1lb off. 10.5lb to go to my summer target.

No brekkie or lunch for me today cos Im off into hospital for my kidney op in a couple of hours so water only. Only day surgery so hopefully be back tonight so more freezer food I guess. Good thing cos its exploding :rolleyes:

Feeling a bit better today. The sun is out and there is zero responsibility on me to do anything whatsoever as Im off to hospital, wahey. And only 2 weeks til I go on holiday.

Erm, well done on the loss for this week and Good Luck with hospital op. Big Hug xx

Nice one on the loss and hope the op goes well :)

Ooh just realised that means Ive now lost 1/3 of my body weight! I'm 2/3 of the woman I used to be! :)

Cheers my lovelies x :) Make things a bit brighter. I was thinking, they might never have operated on my kidney if I hadn't lost this weight, Im still very obese, but nowhere near what I was before :)

So, WI today is 1lb off. 10.5lb to go to my summer target.

No brekkie or lunch for me today cos Im off into hospital for my kidney op in a couple of hours so water only. Only day surgery so hopefully be back tonight so more freezer food I guess. Good thing cos its exploding :rolleyes:

Feeling a bit better today. The sun is out and there is zero responsibility on me to do anything whatsoever as Im off to hospital, wahey. And only 2 weeks til I go on holiday.

I ticked 'like' because I LOVE you have lost 1lb but of course I don't love, like or even am happy you are poorly sick. Hope things go well and you are home, snuggled up all cosy with hubbie pampering you before you know it. Take care hon! x

Good luck hun x

Congrats on losing 1/3 and hope the op goes well

Hope you are hope, safe and sound, not in too much pain or discomfort, snuggling on the couch being pampered! :):character00264:
edited to add the poorly sick one but I hope it's not toooo dramatic! :eek:

Erm, hope the op went well and you are on your way to a speedy recovery and being pampered. Take care. Blg Hug

Rest up Erm. I hope it went well. xxx

Back