E's trying to JUDDD along

Eve69

As my weight after an UP day seems to be STS and after a DD is up I thought it might be easier to track by starting a diary to see where I am at. I know it's easier to step away from the scales for the first couple of weeks and then weight weekly thereafter. I am however someone who needs to be in control and if I don't weight every day thats when the bad eating habits creep in and the weight goes up!

Yesterday was an UP day and I consumed roughly 2300 which is more than I originally thought - might be something to do with the pizza, chocolate donut and the double decker that were eaten :eek:

Weight this morning was 11 stone 11.8 STS

Today's down day came in at 500 cals. Night time is worse and the hunger sets in. Hungry now so off to bed before I eat something I shouldn't. Roll on tomorrow.

Ps still trying to get my head round the fact I can eat (trying to stick to 2000 cals max) more or less what I want every second day :confused:

Hi, I'm sure you will find that in time you will lose on this plan, most people seem too. I'm not surprised you see your weight fluctuate on a day to day basis because of the difference of food in our system/gut. I think a diary is a good idea to keep a record of what you are doing so you can repeat what works. UD's are great aren't they? Can't wait for mine tomorrow!!

Thanks Jilly. So happy that I can eat what I want today. Night time is the hardest for me.
Anyway stepped on the scales this morning and again was 11st 11.8. Will see what tomorrow brings.

Weighted in this morning at 11st 12.6 so today is the first day that the scales are going the right way after an up day. Have been logging my cals on MFP and I didn't realise how many cals I have been consuming. Estimating is no good. Today I have made a pot of lentil and carrot soup to keep me going and it comes in at 184 cals which is excellent and should keep me under the 500 cals.

After yesterday's DD weighted in again at 11st 12.6 STS. Arghhhhhhh. Never mind UP UP and away day today.

Eve69 said:
Thanks Pauline x
Ps: your weight loss is great - well gel

Ha, thanks love. Could be much better but I am very easily distracted by life and it's many social events .... ;)

P x

Decisions decisions. To UP or DD not sure yet. Have been doing alternate days so far to see if the weight comes off quicker (which it hasn't). Away to pop on the scales and see what the outcome of yesterday's UP day.

Weight this morning 11st 12.6. Are these scales ever going to move? If they weren't new I would be thinking they were broken. Decided on another UP day today yeah. Why is it though on an UP day I'm not that hungry but on a DD I'm starving all the time. All in my mind I know.

Well the scales did move this morning upwards :cry: up to 12st 0.2. So that over 2 1/2lbs on since starting. Will give myself another week.

Last edited:
Weight after Mondays DD was 11st 12.4 so at least something is starting to come off. Today Sts after yesterday's UP day. Maybe just maybe ADF is starting to work for me.

Think starting to get there. Now less than a pound to go to get back to where I was two weeks ago

After a double DD as I am out tonight weight is the same. Boo. Thought I might have actually got under my start weight today. Never mind it's an up up and away day today in more ways than one. Very windy in Glagow today.

Pauline I weighted in this morning at 11st11.8 so happy to be back to where I started. That was after one or 10 white wines along with a lethal cocktail. To top off last night stopped on the way home for a Chinese. All in all yesterday was a good up day. So glad that this is starting to work. Don't think I could go back to Dukan. Thank you for keeping me going.

This morning up 2lbs to 11st13.8 which is not bad after two up days. DD today which will be hard as not planning going anywhere today. Got a pot of soup on the go so will be using that to try and stop the hunger.

Back