esource/online help

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
I signed up online yesterday for the 3 month deal. The website is HUGE and I'm slowly finding my way around. I'm planning on starting on Friday so am trying to find where all the bits and bobs I need are etc.

Anyhoo, is there anywhere on the site which lists a lot of staple foods and their points? I know you can type a food in and find the points but a list of things like say
tinned tuna
bread
chicken
beef
rice
pasta
etc, etc.

Would be very handy instead of having to go through them individually and having to make my own list as it will take forever and a day.

Alternatively do the books list these foods?

Thanks in advance! :eek:

The pocket guide that you are given in the classes list these so Im guessing there should be somewhere for online users to find them?

Im doing it online now and only ever use the food and weight tracker

If you go into your tracker, and then on the left hand side pick 'Find and Explore,' click on 'Foods' and then 'Type of Food' it gives you a list of sub-headings, like Store-cupboard ingredients, Cereals, Dairy, Pickles, Pasta etc. I haven't yet worked out a way to save or print them though, so if you find one, then let me know!

Not quite what you are after, but hope it helps.

I think people sell those guides Kimbowee mentioned on ebay and also amazon.
Or you can make a notebook and write down the points of all those items so you don't need to search everytime :)

Back