Esource/ww app

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Is it just me or is there an unbelievable amount of stuff thats not on there? They haven't even got their own product!!!
It's disgusting I sooooo wouldn't do esource alone!

Anyone with me? X

Fatty_no_more said:
Is it just me or is there an unbelievable amount of stuff thats not on there? They haven't even got their own product!!!
It's disgusting I sooooo wouldn't do esource alone!

Anyone with me? X

Totally agree, but found a way round It! There's another app (iPhone) which has a scanner and a bigger database. It's calle value diary and is a heart logo with a plus sign in the middle. It cost £1.49 I think but totally worth it and much nicer to use!!!

I figured ww product aren't on there coz you can quick add them as I know the points (written on labels?!) I can't thjnk of any other reason why not!!!

I would imagine there own products ain't on there as its all over there packaging when you buy the product

sapphirestara said:
Totally agree, but found a way round It! There's another app (iPhone) which has a scanner and a bigger database. It's calle value diary and is a heart logo with a plus sign in the middle. It cost £1.49 I think but totally worth it and much nicer to use!!!

I figured ww product aren't on there coz you can quick add them as I know the points (written on labels?!) I can't thjnk of any other reason why not!!!

I just downloaded that app and the first thing I looked up off the top of my head gave me different points from what WW say.. (galaxy ripple, says its 4 when it's 5) and now I'm worried it's inaccurate? Got it in the hope of it saving me the ww online subscription fee. Have you found that most things are pretty accurate?

RedOwl said:
I just downloaded that app and the first thing I looked up off the top of my head gave me different points from what WW say.. (galaxy ripple, says its 4 when it's 5) and now I'm worried it's inaccurate? Got it in the hope of it saving me the ww online subscription fee. Have you found that most things are pretty accurate?

I have the app and love it because I do ww on my own.
The great thing I find with it is the calculator if your in doubt about the value and think it is wrong then use the calculator to work it out properly generally when I've been unsure it has been right.
If you find something is wrong then you can add it to the database at the correct value.

Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

RedOwl said:

I use it when I am out to scan stuff. Yes I think it's got American points on there too? Bloody annoying as I only figured this out after I told you! Sorry!!

I use ww app and calculate and scan and sometime stab at it! Hope it helps xx

sandra52a said:
Hi
How Do u get the scan to work on ww app I cannot find it neither can my leader

There isn't one on the ww app x

sandra52a said:
Ok do you know how accurate the ultimate one is as I have this but not sure

It seems ok, I double check by calculating with ww app :)

sandra52a said:
I do the same but I have so many difference wondering how other deal with it

As long as you have used the calculator on the app and input the correct info (protein carbs fat fibre) into a ww calculator then u have the correct value of pp. :)

Thanks for your responses. In the end I just signed up for the ww online membership (plan to join classes when I start my teaching job in August) and so I wanted all my weight loss tracked in one place, and I'm hoping that having paid for it will give me more motivation! Can use it for scanning as well though when I'm out :)

RedOwl said:
Thanks for your responses. In the end I just signed up for the ww online membership (plan to join classes when I start my teaching job in August) and so I wanted all my weight loss tracked in one place, and I'm hoping that having paid for it will give me more motivation! Can use it for scanning as well though when I'm out :)

Wicked! I teach now, it totally works for me!!

Good luck! X

I am not surprised! Congratulations! I've been teaching for 5 years now and love every min, though the stress eating continued for me!! :) x

Back