Ess3X Girly - last chance to loose - Diary

Ess3x_Girly

Addicted to MiniMins!
Okay so I thought I would start a diary too, keeps my hands occupied once a day!

So I started with exante on Tuesday last week - lasted until yesterday (having lost 8lbs) but couldn't do it any longer so I have transitioned over to Atkins - and this seems the only way to go!

Stayed the same this morning which I am really pleased with as I know you can gain slightly the day after changing, and last night went to the pub for a friends leaving do from work - was so made up - I had a mixed grill - gave the chips to the guys on my table, so I had Steak, chicken breast, gammon steak and a fried egg and it was delish!

Was even more ecstatic this morning when I got up and put on one of my dresses that has been hanging in the wardrobe for ages and put tummy wasnt poking out like it normally does! (That has given me the greatest boost!)

So far today I have only had breakfast (didn't get up until 11am (oops! - stayed up far to late 2am!) and I have had, bacon with scrambled egg made with cream and a little black pepper - black coffee and two bottle of water!

We are going out this afternoon to the Cinema and we are eating out afterwards which has now been made all that bit easier with Atkins!
I will let you know how I get on!:p

Thank you x

Welcome and hope you have a fab time tonight and good luck with this way of eating ! X

So - still going well - I think - been a bit confused today so far.

Did anyone else feel like they were eating all the wrong stuff - although it was all the right stuff - if that makes sense? Having cream, butter, cheese etc.. seems so weird to be whilst being on a diet :wave_cry:

So - still going well - I think - been a bit confused today so far.

Did anyone else feel like they were eating all the wrong stuff - although it was all the right stuff - if that makes sense? Having cream, butter, cheese etc.. seems so weird to be whilst being on a diet :wave_cry:

Absolutely! If you've dieted low-fat for years - and let's face it, most people have - it can't help but feel weird at first tucking into bacon and eggs, salads with full-fat mayo, cream in coffee etc. I remember thinking "How can I lose weight eating like this??" :eek::confused:...but you do, and you get to enjoy ridiculously tasty food while you do it!

Keep it up...you'll soon get used to it! :D

thanks guys - just does seem so weird! But it is enjoyable!

okay so had dinner - feeling a bit bloated - so I have just made a mim! OH MY - it so good - just hope it helps me out if you know what I mean!

LOL yes Mims have been known to help with a walk in the park (our code for number twos :D) - make sure you drink lots and lots of water, otherwise they will have the opposite effect!

Try not to have more than 1-2 a week though, they do stall some people.

I always find lots of greens do the trick too - big handfuls of spinach and you won't go wrong :)

welcome to atkins ess3x girly so glad you started a diary so can have a read and defently with you on the feeling of a naughty school girl eatting all the wrong things.... but that feeling soon disapears when you see the scales moving down ... and you realise you cant be doing to much wrong ... will enjoy reading your diary hun and hope you enjoy ted at cinema xx

Good morning everyone.
Well still feeling a little bloated this morning - gonna try the spinach later!
Had a terrible nights sleep - all because the milkman decided that he was going to deliver to the people down my street at 2.15am!!! He is soooo noisy!
Well had a cup of coffee and a bag of porkies so far as still in a daze from the disturb sleep. Off to the post office at 9 to send out some parcels so hopefully that will wake me up - then back to have a proper breakfast - thinking chicken strips and omelette :D
Then a busy day of chores :cry: and an early night ready for work tomorrow again :cry:
Hope you all have a lovely day too

Oh my goodness, that is one early milkman! Maybe he was still up from a late night and thought "Why not?" LOL.

Breakfast sounds good.

He used to come round about 4am which okay was still early but in the summer made sense - get it on the doorstep before the sun comes up - but yes, 2am! What is he thinking!

lunch is sooo good! I have - 3.5 oz of lettuce and spring onion, tbs of mayo, two boiled eggs still warm, and stripes of very thin beef, plus 0.5oz of cheddar! yummy yummy yum - I may have to make this to take to work tomorrow!

thanks - can't wait for dinner now :D

Ah that lunch sounds so nice! I've only just had breakfast as I slept in today I had cheese omelettes with 1 sausage, thinking about having a nice egg salad for dinner after reading your post lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

it was so nice! still feels weird having mayonnaise all over it though :eek: I will probably be fed up with eggs by the end of the week

Back