Ess3X Girly - last chance to loose - Diary

Hey - was feeling sleepy this morning, but soon woke up upon arriving at work! Office move! OMG! I thought it would all be done - how wrong was I! I hasve been on my feet moving furniture and files around since 7.30, managed 2 babybel, and a packet of porkys plus two coffees and two bottles of water and that's it - glad I am home now - about to have something to eat I think.
Hope you all had a good day

So dinner for tonight - roasted rack of lamb with cabbage and brussels - even OH is having the same!

OKay so dinner tonight was nommy nom nom!
IMG_0087.JPG

Mmm looks yummy I'm just cooking mine after going to the gym and I even walked home!!

good girl!

Well what a day! Office move nearly all over in work at 7am - left a 3.30 then A13 closed because of accident! lovely! So only just got in. But I think that energy boost you have all talk about has started to kick in as I felt full of live today (I even used the stairs to get into the office rather than the lift! and because I smoke that is quite a few times a day lol).

Well roast chicken tonight and I might even have a mim later as its been a few days since I had one - hope you all have a wonderful evening too!

Okay so weigh in day tomorrow! eek! Fingers crossed for a good one - although clothes do feel looser - felt a right prat today as I kept walking along and pulling my jeans up (something that when I was still living at home my mum would tell me off for ha ha!) and these jeans were tight last week! :D
I have to say thank you to you all on here you have made my week so much easier with all your help and hints and tips, and I am absolutely loving this diet! I still feel a bit tired in the evenings but in the morning I am full of life and ready to go! I even said that I would go into work tomorrow to help out (I havent worked a Friday in almost a year!!)
Well I will let you all know the result tomorrow - but whatever it is I am still feeling good as I know the inches are coming off!

Im so please for you, and you sound so much happier too, lovely to hear xx

Fingers crossed for a great weigh in! And congrats on the obvious inch loss, too - non scale victories are just as welcome!

Thanks guys - didnt fancy a big meal tonight for dinner - so I made my MIM into flat bread and had it as a bacon butty was very satisfying. Thanks for the support again and yes you are right moonlight - inches are just as good as the scales

okay so a little disappointed this morning put on a lb from yesterday,so I am not going to weigh myself until next Friday now - once a week, otherwise I think you get the hump a bit as it does fluctuate. but overall still 8lbs loss in total for the first week of the Atkins, so pleased with that and I think I know where I went wrong a bit yesterday - didnt eat a proper meal was all snacking and I think the snacks I add when added up had a few too many carbs :mad: so back on track today - in work on a friday - boo! but I have bought a roast chicken and bottle of mayo for my lunch yum yum - onwards and upwards (well downwards lol)

Wow Essex 8lbs is brilliant!

Well done for being 100% - and for being prepared, that is one of the major keys to success, and avoiding carby temptations :)

And don't worry about the scales - your weight can jump around for no reason, but it evens itself out over the week :D

Don't fuss over a pound, fluctuations are totally normal and unless there's something glaringly obvious it's probably not down to anything but nature being fickle. 8lbs is fan-blinking-tastic, no disappointment there! Your loss is likely to slow or even stall a little bit now so weekly weighing is a great idea - it gets too frustrating otherwise ;)

8lbs rocks! I'm a scale addict too. I've been away for over two weeks and didn't have a scale - so I've broken the habit a bit. It really is best to stick to once a week minimum - but it's not easy for some of us. You are doing really well :)

Back