Eugh back on it! :(

flab-buster

I've been feeling really fatigued and ill the last week so I've had 4 days off, now it's time to get back on it. I cant stand to see the scales go up anymore! I refuse to change my tickers though!

I'm gutted because I was doing really well and had finally cracked the 100% TS but now with this restart to add to all the others i'm not feeling too motivated :(

Ah well onwards and upwards! I'm going to do myself a mini 14 day 100% challenge!

Here goes!

0/14

Good luck! I too am feeling really sluggish and have been wondering about having a break. (I'm in wk5) but am scared that I won't be able to climb back on again! My parents are coming up tomorrow for the day and they don't know that I'm doing a VLCD. So, rather than tell them, I'm going to do a WS day with salmon and salad for me and new potatoes and couscous as an extra for them. I'm hoping they'll be impressed! I then have a friend coming on Friday for lunch so may well do the same thing!! I'm going to see how I feel after those 2 days and am hoping it might give me a little more energy!
If I have a weakness tho' and end up cheating then I may end up joining you on the 14 day challenge as I've a planned weekend off for Mother's Day!

Keep at it... Short term pain for long-term gain... Or loss as the case may be!! :)

Well that blatantly didn't happen...... So I started again.

1/14 done! woohoo LOL

Thanks mazzyboo :) I'm actually managing to do this!

3/14 woohoo!

4/14 So far so good and the scales are shifting (I peeked this morning) I cant wait for my proper weigh in on Saturday!

maan!

i also cheated! i cheated on sunday (on my 7th day) yesterday i went back on diet...today...i just cheated..ate a twix and crisps with dip. yes i feel crap:(

Aw no! dont blame yourself, we are creatures of habit, its hard to break the habits that have landed us with this extra weight and only time and determination will change the way you think about food and your relationship with food.

Draw a line under this and move on. Tomorrow is a new day, we CAN do this!

Trust! I've messed about with this for long enough and its taken a lot of determination to get back on it for more than a day! Re-starts are the worst! Chin up and move forward never to look back at this day ever again ;) xx

Well done Sarah keep up the good work!

Fankooo emmamissfun! (LOVE your user name btw) :D

6/14 and 7/14 done done done! :D

Bet you feel chuffed with yourself now don't you? Very well done :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Last edited:
Thanks divster :D I feel amazing, i'm so 'in the zone' its unreal! Me and some of my family are doing our own weightloss group (a weekly weigh in and chat about how we are feeling etc) and they all had a bad week this week so when I weighed in and lost 6lbs I felt so smug LOL and so proud of myself which is a first!

8/14 ;)

Well done hun :D xx

Back