Euro millions £100m jackpot - what would you do with it?

That is so much money! I wouldn't know what to do with it!!!

I would probably give my mum £25m and my dad £25m. I would buy a house, new cars for me and Mike and loads of new clothes for us both. I would quit my job and go back to uni because I would be able to afford it!!! I would donate £5m to various charities, pay for a lovely wedding, reception and honeymoon for me and Mike next year and then whack the rest into a high interest account.

I would see all my friends right too and I would give me CDC £1m just for being lovely and so supportive :) xxx

First things first, I'd clear all my debts, buy a bigger house and sell the one I am in now.

I would want to build a house, but would move into the bigger house first to have time to think of what I'd want from a house.

I would quit work and concentrate on losing weight and getting fit. Then the world is my oyster! Will travel!

Obviously would sort my close family with houses, clear their debts, sort out trust funds for my neices and nephews

I would also want to start a family as soon as I got to my target weight x

I always said that if i ever won alot of money the 1st thing i would do is get my mum a ticket to Arizona so she could see her cousin that she grew up with, she hasnt seen her for over 40years!! Then i would put money into trust funds for my boys. Take them on holiday abroad as they have always wanted to go to Disneyland, make sure my family were sorted, pass my driving test, lol, then get some nice cars. Build a couple of nice houses for me and my friend and make sure she is set up for life as she has always been there for me over the past 20 yrs lol. Id give loads to different charities too xx

i would buy myself a lovely house with a lovely garden and buy my aunty joyce the same. she's my great aunt, is nearly 80 and has always wanted a little cottage somewhere :)

abz xx

i WOULD FINISH MY CAMBRIDGE DIET PROPERLY! In the meantime would buy a mansion inc swimming pool and open a Cambridge Diet Hotel, complete with creche facilities, pampering and a psychologist!
For some people going away and getting on the diet is hard I know myself! To have all the temptations taken away would be great!
Also I would help all my family and close friends out to sort them through m,ost of thier lives and donate to a charity.

I'd probably get fat and pop!

I don't think I would tell anyone for a while. My family as lovely as they are can be very self centred. I'd think very very carefully. Wouldn't mind buying a big house and adopting a few kids, always wanted to but with 2 boys of my own and a husband who can't wait for the smallest to leave home, not able to at the moment.

LOL - I would definitely get myself a house and then i would go around the world and give money to my family etc...

Id buy a nice wee house.. a one that i really liked.. buy a new car.. not a fancy one.. just a new one.. id pay for michael to have driving lessons.. id make sure i kept all of my money for my degree safe.. id give my brother the money to pay off his house.. id give like a million quid to the local cat and dog shelter.. id give about 20 million to Macmillan cancer.. and then probs just put the rest away till i found some more deserving cases for the money..
x x

aww i think its lovely when people with so much money give to charity its not like they gonna need it all and even a bit of money is gonna help that charity!! :)

:D The interest on £100 million, is £5million a year, not a bad annual wage :D

I'd by a house, a boat, a car, a savannah cat and an alaskan malamute. I'd ettle down and get a full time lecturing job, pay my best friend's mortgage off and make sure he was ok forever. I'd give a wadge (anonymously) to an estranged friend so he can quit his city job and go back to what he loves doing and be a father, I'd fly another friend over to LA to get the cartilage transplant he needs. I'd give lots to the cystic fibrosis trust and the NHL research organisation. I'd cut my hair, and hire somebody to invent me a gravity defying bra with no straps or back so I could wear pretty dresses.
I'd hire someone to teach me how to be tidy.
SO many things I would do. I could be everybody's angel.

I'd probably get fat and pop!

:giggle: I died with laughter when I read this! Thanks - still chuckling :giggle:

I would put 10 million into a high interest account and live off that interest. I'd then purchase 60 million worth of property all over the world but with a bit of a plan to maintain long term wealth.

I'd donate 10 million to charity and use the other 20 million to help family out and buy a massive catamaran yacht to live/holiday on. I would then live a frivolous life when I felt like it and go study new things when I felt like knowing more about something.

Back