Euro millions £100m jackpot - what would you do with it?

I'd hire someone to teach me how to be tidy.

ooh I could teach you this for free! I'm really good at throwing things out ;)

I would like most of the above mentioned lol.
I would buy a mansion by a loch somewhere quiet in scotland, and the same again in derbyshire, both with acres and acres of land. I would have sanctuaries for animals that have been betrayed by humans.
I would have a happy farm for children from traumatic homes, where they would learn to be themselves without fear.
I would fund an overseas campaign to teach other countries that it isnt right to exploit children and animals.
AND I would have loads of surgery to make myself gorgeous and shiney and brand new.
Lynne x

Well, I think 100 million is an obscene amount for one person to win, so hopefully it'll get shared out a fair bit anyway!

But, if I won a tidy sum I would pay off our debts, buy an old farmhouse and completely renovate it, buy my hubby the car he has always dreamed of (a Jag) and buy myself a new estate car of some variety to get around in. The farm would have lots of land where I'd set up an animal sanctuary. I'd find a Springer Spaniel girlfriend for Milo (my springer boy!). I'd buy a 'round the world' ticket so we could go to the places we've never been.
I'd convert the outbuildings...one into a soft play place/meeting hall for local kids to have somewhere to play, and one into a dining hall where the local OAP's could reserve a place and have free meals.
I'd set up a trust fund for my son, to get him through Uni if he chooses to go (long way off though yet, he's not even 5!) and so that he could set himself up some kind of business at the end of it.
I'd give immediate family a set amount...prob £100K. All of their mortgages are different so to make it fair they'd all get a set amount. I'd set up trusts for my nieces and nephews to put them through Uni if they wish to go.
I would buy a couple of propertys to renovate as a 'hobby' to keep me occupied.
I'd make sure that ourselves and our immediate family were all sorted out, probably keep around £200K in an account earning some juicy interest and then give the rest away to charities.

*Glaucoma research...my dad is almost blind because of this
*Alzheimers research..my maternal grandmother suffered awfully at the hands of this disease
*Cancer research...I know too many people who have been affected by this. I would give a lot to this one.
*RSPCA/NCDL/Other animal charities...I love animals!
*I'd buy equipment and fund staff to man as many special care baby places as possible
*'Help for Heroes' charity to rehabilitate injured service personnel

I am also a fan of 'Secret Millionaire' and would go to deprived areas and find a way of helping the communities out.

I'm not a materialistic person, it sounds corny but I've never had a lot in life and therefore won't need a lot to make me happy, as long as I can fulfill a few dreams for us and our family, and help others out, I'd be grand. Oh, and I would never have cosmetic surgery!!

I would do the usual. House, holiday, cars, wedding and honeymoon and def consider surgery etc. Make sure my family were financially secure. Also set up a trust fund for my son for the future. I would then give to charities a couple of hospices, macmillan nurses, cancer research. Would also love to do the secret millionnaire thing.
I would love to have my own business counselling. We have also talked about setting up our own kennels for people wanting to leave their dogs.

First thing I would do is quit my job because I hate it! Then I could do what I actually want to do not what I need to do. I'd probably still work (probably) and i'd make sure all my family had all the money they'd ever need. I would buy a house and go into hibernation until I was thin and then go travelling.... we can all dream!

Back