Evans Clothes

Do you know it makes me sick that everything is branded to youngsters...do we 40+ walk around naked?

Shirleen, I am shocked! Go mad, buy what you like, if it fits, you know you look good in it, wear it!!! I am 60 and still buying clothes my duaghter wants to pinch!!!

I really like(d) Simply Be. They were quite expensive but good quality and really easy (and free) to return if it didn't fit/didn't suit.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I use Simply Be mainly, occasionally Yours or Evans. None of them are great quality but Evans are way overpriced and pretty abysmal designs, the sort of thing your granny might design for your daughter :confused: I havent really looked anywhere else as I didn't know anyone else does much past a 24 or whatever? Im around about a 28 on top at the minute (tho' my arse steadfastly remains about a 30+) :eek:

ermintrude said:
I use Simply Be mainly, occasionally Yours or Evans. None of them are great quality but Evans are way overpriced and pretty abysmal designs, the sort of thing your granny might design for your daughter :confused: I havent really looked anywhere else as I didn't know anyone else does much past a 24 or whatever? Im around about a 28 on top at the minute (tho' my arse steadfastly remains about a 30+) :eek:

Try Marisota-they do some lovely stuff, including Joe Brown upto a size 30 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh right, thanks very much, I shall have a look! x :)

They now have a yours shop in Manchester arndale and opening a simply be shop in Bury so maybe there expanding into more areas. Hopefully we won't need to shop in these places soon :) . Looking forward to going into somewhere like top shop.

Back