Eve and Dukan = the only one that works

Eve69 said:
Weather in Glasgow was it's usual pants today. The only difference to the rain was the wind though was not as bad as some places in the country! Getting back into cooking again. Don't know why people say this is an unhealthy diet when you make most things from scratch. Made the chicken and butternut squash curry for my dinner tonight which was lovely and made up some spicy butternut squash burgers. You can see a theme running here butternut squash mmmmmmm.

Burgers???!!
Have I had them? I love bsquash so much!! Xx

It's on the recipe thread. Not sure if i have made them right as they look as though they will fall apart. In the fridge chilling so hopefully that will help.

Ooooooo I love BNS too, hoping to grow some on the lotty next year. Will have to have a look for the recipe, what did you think of them ? x

THey were nice and spicy but did fall apart. Maybe trial and error to get them right but very tasty. There again anything with butternut squash in it tastes good. x

1st proper week on dukan including 4 days on attack 4.4lbs lighter. Happy days. Knew it wouldn't come off as quick as the first time but have much less to loose. 14.8lbs to go. Need to start doing some (dreaded) exercise so off swimming this morning. My son has swimming lessons on a Friday morning and i said when he started I would go for a swim. This is his forth week so can't come up with any more excuses not to go. Although it's a bit chilly up here today!

Fab loss !!!!! You are within reaching distance now !

Thanks Jo. x

Managed to swim 25 breaths which is not to bad seeing it's been a while since any exercise has been partaken. Even managed a walk between the heavy downpours. Think an early (no change there) night is in order.

Eve your doing great xxx

Frustrating....just cant kick last couple of lbs off but.....im patient xxx

I feel i dont deserve conso till ive earned it by getting to 10.7 silly i know as many have gone onto conso and lost the last couple if lbs that way, ill get there....how could i not with all your support xxx

Everybody is dirrferent so you have to go with what's right for you. Those couple of pounds will be off in no time x

Sts this week as didn't have a very good weekend food wise or should I say I did and have spent this week trying to loose what I put on! Been really tired as well. Don't remember being like that the last time I was on cruise. Maybe it's this depressing time of the year. Despite being tired I did go and give blood yesterday as they keep sending letters and making me feel guilty. Iron levels are fine so tiredness isn't that. Went swimming this morning but didn't manage much suppose some exercise is better than none. House cleaned from top to bottom so that me done for the weekend. Won't stay that way though once the kids start hauling things out again and making a mess.

Despite being tired I am wide awake.com and have been since about 5:30 this morning. Why is it hard to get up for work on a week day but yet no bother at the weekend!!!

Back