Eve and Dukan = the only one that works

Eve69

Hi I fell off the Dukan wagon at the beginning of August having been away on holiday and found it difficult to get back on track. Decided to give JUDDD a go as it felt like a good way of loosing weight and still eat what I wanted 50% of the time. Sadly it wasn't for me put on 3 lbs lost 3 lbs all through the weeks I tried it. So disappointed it didn't work - knew it was too good to be true!

So here I am back slightly heavier than when I stopped. I am on my third day of attack and nearly 3 1/2 lbs lighter. Thank goodness I couldn't cope with the slowness and fluctuations of JUDDD.

I never did a diary the last time I was on Dukan (have read and kept up with most of your diaries) but as I now have just over a stone left to loose I will need all the support I can get. As I get nearer the weight I want to be I tend to get complacent and start thinking I can eat what I like again. I have yo-yoed since I was 18 which is a long time ago. The lightest I have been is 8 1/2 stone. Heaviest 14 1/2 stone. Dr D's true weight for me is 10st 9. So here's to the getting there. For the first time in ages I can get back into a size 14. If I can fit into any shop 14s I will be ecstatic.

Ps I am also a serial weighter and don't like exercise!

Jan, Jan, Jan I'm so happppy. The weight is coming off again. I'm going to ignore the doubters of the diet. I'm loosing weight and that's what matters to me :D

It's always people who have never tried it .or fat people who do nothing about it that feel the need to doubt and mouth off about it!! Maybe they just feel **** seeing people own up and actually wanting to loose weight and doing something about it? Maybe just jealous but eff them all we will do it!!

Wedding is 8 weeks today (that's wot I'll fill u in about on Mon) we will both be lighter and looking smashing for the pictures xxx

Good luck Eve - different diets for different people is what I think - I also liked the idea of JUDD but for me Dukan has been a clear winner and believe me I have tried them all so really hope this is the last time I face such a journey........ Good luck and sure the pounds will just drop off!

Thanks Trudy you have done extremely well - that is an amazing loss of weight in such a short space of time. x

Finished attack now still nearly 3 1/2lbs lighter. PV today. Looking forward to some butternut squash tonight. This is something I would have never tried before this diet even though I do love my veggies.

Last edited:
Hi hun, I too have been following P's progress on Juddd - I was slightly seduced :) BUT I am on the odd ocassion a binger & I am an emotional eater so I know that I have to have some resriction otherwise I'd just eat & eat.

Good luck, will pop in & see how you are getting on x

Eve69 said:
Thanks Laura. Gutted it didn't work but this does. How are you getting on? x

Really good thanks just getting back to it since conference finished with my work
Feel über positive that ill do it now though!! And so will u xxxx

Hi hun, I too have been following P's progress on Juddd - I was slightly seduced :) BUT I am on the odd ocassion a binger & I am an emotional eater so I know that I have to have some resriction otherwise I'd just eat & eat.

Good luck, will pop in & see how you are getting on x

Thank Jo, JUDDD just wasn't for me although can see me using it for maintaining weight. They say you need to give it four weeks for it to start working if you have come off another type of diet. I just coolant take to not loosing the way you do with Dukan. Think I would have to be on it forever to loose anything.

I have been following you diary and all your ups and downs. You have had an emotional time of late. You are doing well to keep on the Dukan wagon. Hope that it all behind you now. Thanks for your support x

Really good thanks just getting back to it since conference finished with my work
Feel über positive that ill do it now though!! And so will u xxxx

That's great. It's so much better seeing the weight coming off rather that up and down and not moving at all. x

I know I have no idea how they do it and looking it def not for all I think I'll stick with dukan till the bitter end know!
We can do it together
How much have u left to loose? Xx

About 16lbs so not that much more than you. Dr d said I should reach tw by end of November so here's hoping x

Eve69 said:
About 16lbs so not that much more than you. Dr d said I should reach tw by end of November so here's hoping x

I'd quite like to do the same as then I can relax at Xmas abit
When do you weigh in? I'm doing a full week before I weigh again so might weigh on Friday or wait till Monday! X

I prefer weighting at the end of the week as if I do stick some carby thing in my mouth over the weekend by mistake it should be gone by the next weight in. That's the theory behind it. Think I'll weigh Friday this week as it will be after a pp.

Couldn't face the fish eve.....had mince instead!!! I'm scared lol will try have it tomorrow :) lol x

Too be honest so would I. Your a braver woman than me for giving it a try! I asked Daniel how the fish tasting went at nursery and his reply was yuckkkkkkkkkkk. Must take after his mum. Made the turkey mince and green chilli was v yummy. x

Weather in Glasgow was it's usual pants today. The only difference to the rain was the wind though was not as bad as some places in the country! Getting back into cooking again. Don't know why people say this is an unhealthy diet when you make most things from scratch. Made the chicken and butternut squash curry for my dinner tonight which was lovely and made up some spicy butternut squash burgers. You can see a theme running here butternut squash mmmmmmm.

Back