Eve and Dukan = the only one that works

whooop xxx

Day 2 nearly over. Refused chocolate at work although in my head I was saying yes please but my mouth said no thank you! Onwards and downwards x

another day under your ever decreasing belt eve xxx

Yup, another day....keep on it!

Yesterday was hard was hungry all day and had the headache! Managed to survive but boy it was difficult not to succumb. Had a humungus bowl of chilli for dinner which helped.

Anyway looking forward to today. Don't work on a Friday so off with the kids to panto with John Barrowman and the Krankies. Fan dabby dozy x

Have updated my stats as no point in kidding myself on. Thankfully not in the obese category again. Not going back there ever.

Just been on the Dukan website to calculate TW which the good doctor has changed again. Slightly less too loose which I can more than live with. He says I should get there by the 21st march which is not that far away. Please please let this spur me into action.

You can do it xx

Eve how way man..............you can do it xxx were hear to help you get to tw for march xxx

Haha but I can physically slap her if she cheats lol lovingly of course :) But you wont need it you do great when your focussed xxx

How's it going ?

I'm trying but boy is it hard. Need to get supply's in so off to te supermarket tomorrow morning. Been busy with housework today. Can my life get anymore exciting. Meeting my bessie shortly with the kids for craft making. Keeps thm amused for a couple of hours x

Haha but I can physically slap her if she cheats lol lovingly of course :) But you wont need it you do great when your focussed xxx
Feel free to give me a slap. Work is easy it's in the house thats the problem! I need to get back n the zone. Pity there's not some dukan camera where we can keep an eye on one another when someone enters the kitchen and an alarm gets set off!

Feel free to give me a slap. Work is easy it's in the house thats the problem! I need to get back n the zone. Pity there's not some dukan camera where we can keep an eye on one another when someone enters the kitchen and an alarm gets set off!

Bet we could arrange that for you, Eve!! ;)

P x

Eve were Dukaneers and we can see everything mhwaaaaaaa so the next time you go to eat something not Dukan we are watching you lol, now you've read this it will stick in your mind and you'll be able to hear us all shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XXX

Hi Eve, welcome back.

We all know this diet works, so that weight will be off in no time!

Pauline if you can arrange that for me it would be fantastic.

Susan I'll keep the thought of you shouting at me and if all else fails I will get Jan to give me a slap when I go to work. X

Back