Even after 13 months at SW......

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I managed to lose half a stone in the past 4 weeks.

I LOVE this plan!!!

If you stick with it, it DOES work! I've been trying to be really good the past few weeks and doing a food diary and sticking to an average of 10 syns a day. I'm doing 2-3 EE days, 1-2 green and the rest red.

Fingers crossed for 1.5 off this week so I can get my 4.5st award! Am really determined to reach 5.5st off before I go back to the States in 15 weeks.

(watch, I'll jinx myself now and STS this week!) LOL

Thats excellent!! Well done you! x

It's great to read about long term weight losses still occurring. Well done, and I'm sure you will reach your next goal :)

Well done you! You're doing absolutely brilliantly, you're a real inspiration to those of us just starting out. :D

well done i enjoy reading your recipes you have so much advice and help to give. You've done soooo well hun
xxx

:woohoo: well done! I am on self destruct at the moment and I have been giving myself a good talking to. Inspiration like yours is the motivation I need though!

Wow...what an achievement Huni!!! You are a real SW inspiration and I am sure that you will get your target next week if this is how you are doing!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back