Even low calorie options are bad for you sometimes....

Pinkemi

...when you are like me and end up eating the whole packet! Bought myself the weight watchers caramel shortbread slices as a treat. Had a lack of will power moment (after getting stressed with the younger siblings) and ended up eating the whole packet. I am never buying them again as I obviously can't resist the tempation!

Thank god it was the lower calorie option and not the real things eh!? ha!

Anyone else find they cant have certain foods in the house?

With a 5 year old and oh who likes treats in the house I tend to buy things daily and individually so I know that they are for them and I CAN'T eat them! Makes it a lot easier for me! Xx

Since moving out and getting my own place no crisps, chocolate, wafers, biscuits, deserts or any of the sort enter my house.
Sometimes the mister "buys me" chocolate, and that's the only thing I can't say no to. Luckily for me, he finishes it before I eat too much. I never even glance at confectionary sections anymore.

I did the same with their carrot cake slices, so don't get those anymore. I manage to limit myself to one piece of chocolate a day..most days ;) but those can be deadly when I am on the prowl for food.
I did it with belvita when I first got those too..
But yeah, I like cake a bit too much >.<

*I can smell the cinnamon from their carrot cake and imagine how moist it is.. trying to be good and snack on fruit :( *

My local health food shop sells individual square of green an black chocolate amazing for 23 cals! X

Back