Evening all ?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emluian, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. emluian

emluian Member

Hello, I have enjoyed reading all of the posts on here, and have decided to join in. I had my first SW weigh in on Monday and lost a pound and a half. I was really disappointed, as I gave it 100% and walked for miles. I am sticking with it, as I love all of the foods available. I also go with my brother, who has lost 6 and a half stone, and my sister started on Monday. We all help each other. So glad I found this forum ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DeeG

DeeG Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.44%)
    Don't be disappointed with 1.5 lb off. Everybody is different. U could show a bigger loss next week or you could be one of those slow but steady people. It's also 1.5 in the right direction. Slimming world is absolutely brilliant. I've been going for a year and have lost 2stone. Have been more or less at a standstill for a few months but I keep at it and have started losing again!

4. emluian

emluian Member

Thankyou for you're kind comment, and well done for you're weight loss:)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Don't be disappointed. It takes time to get used to a new diet

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.