Evening Meal Help please

Teenyweeny

what shall I have for my tea??????

can you all share with me what you are having so I can ooooooo and ahhhhhh and decide what I want lol

Have you had a look through the recipe thread? There's tons of inspiration in there.

This week I've had - fish pie (with cod, prawns, peas and a "sauce" made from yoghurt and parsley topped with mash), prawn and smoked salmon salad with boiled eggs and new potatoes, jacket spud with turkey tomato stew (turkey, tin toms, carrot, pepper, onion, paprika)

And tonight I'm having a picnic..... ham, cheese (A choice), boiled eggs, pickled onions, salad, bread (B choice) 10 syns worth of doritos and dips made from FF natural yoghurt with chives and onion and home made hummus.

Yum!!

Have you had a look through the recipe thread? There's tons of inspiration in there.

This week I've had - fish pie (with cod, prawns, peas and a "sauce" made from yoghurt and parsley topped with mash), prawn and smoked salmon salad with boiled eggs and new potatoes, jacket spud with turkey tomato stew (turkey, tin toms, carrot, pepper, onion, paprika)

And tonight I'm having a picnic..... ham, cheese (A choice), boiled eggs, pickled onions, salad, bread (B choice) 10 syns worth of doritos and dips made from FF natural yoghurt with chives and onion and home made hummus.

Yum!!

that all sounds very nice and I am now off to look at the receipe thread for inspiration lol

Im going to have a smash pizza with bacon, sweetcorn, mushrooms, peppers, 2 oz grated cheese and maybe 7 olives and forego some Mikado sticks..?

we are having homemade burgers (syning for the roll!) with a pasta salad (full of my superfree)

where is the recipe for the SW kfc? i really want it!! lol

I am going to make some lentil, mint and tomato soup and have that with a cheese salad...I am addicted to the soup but gonna ty making my own tonight see if I can be successful.... :)

I am going to have home-made salmon fish cakes (or tuna - can't remember what's in the cupboard lol) and either serve them with chilli sweetcorn relish (home made - 1 1/2 syns for tbsp of chilli sauce mixed in with sweetcorn and red pepper) or a nice crispy salad.

Dieting eh...:D

This is the recipe for sw kfc I've tried but there are other versions in the recipe forum I think

2 slices of Hovis Nimble white bread (HeB), chicken Bovril, mixed herbs, ground mixed spice powder, garlic granules, pastry brush.
Chicken drumsticks.

Pre-heat oven to 180
Remove the skin off the drumsticks.
In blender, whizz up the bread, 1 tsp mixed herbs, 1/4 tsp ground mixed spice and 1 tsp garlic granules (I like mine quite garlicky!) put in a flat dish.
Coat the drumsticks in the chicken bovril and then roll in the bread mixture.
Spray with a little frylight and cook in oven until chicken is cooked through....delicious!

If not using the bread crumbs as a HeB, they work out as 0.5 syns each drumstick.

I'm having cheese and broccoli pasta bake with chicken wraped in bacon served with leeks and cauli with HEA of lf cheese grated on top

I am having chicken breast wrapped in bacon served with roasted med veggies

I will tell you what I had for lunch which was lovely!!..
I cut up some frying beef, an onion, a pepper, a hand ful of mangetout, a couple of baby sweetcorn, 2 mushrooms, handful of beansprouts and a couple water chestnuts and and chopped them all up added some shredded cabbage; fried them in some frylight for 5 or so minutes
Mean while got a pot of boiling water added a chicken stock pot and waited for it to dissolve, added a nest of noddles and allowed them to cook...when they were done I took about 2 tbsp of the stock and added it to the veg mix and also a couple of dashes of soy sauce..
I then drained the noodles put them in a bowl and poured over a little soy sauce, then put the vegetable mix on top!

It was fantastic and a fab EE meal with loads of SS food!!

have a look through the food diaries theres some good ideas there.

I am having left over chilli beef from the 7 days to success booklet. Its SCRUMDIDDDLYUMPTIOUS!!!!! keep clock watching for dinner time haha!

Red day for me - fancied Lasagne so made one with sliced Aubergines instead of pasta sheets :D

Served with salad & h0me-made syn free coleslaw, nom nom nommmmmmmmmmm

We just had lasagne, chips and salad (i was hungry) pudding is mixed frozen fruit with total 0% yogurt

Back