Evening meal ideas for 10 pp and under??

I am on week 2 and have put a 1lb on....I haven't used all my weeklies but with the bank holiday too I did have more alcohol. SO I looked back at my weekly menu and can see I use anything from 14pp upwards on my evening meal.

I need some meal ideas to get this lower as I am fine during the day.....oh typical meals for last/this week....I know I use a lot of mince but its fairly cheap ;)

Fajitas, spaghetti bolognaise, chilli and jacket potato, steak and home made chips, home made burgers and salad, chicken roast

Hi,

I am on week 2 and have put a 1lb on....I haven't used all my weeklies but with the bank holiday too I did have more alcohol. SO I looked back at my weekly menu and can see I use anything from 14pp upwards on my evening meal.

I need some meal ideas to get this lower as I am fine during the day.....oh typical meals for last/this week....I know I use a lot of mince but its fairly cheap ;)

Fajitas, spaghetti bolognaise, chilli and jacket potato, steak and home made chips, home made burgers and salad, chicken roast

I was in the same boat, so i started using Quorn mince instead. Hated the taste at first, but got used to it.
I add different spices and herbs and lots of veg. my plate is ever so full

Ham egg and chips, jacket potato, omelette, stir fry, stuffed chicken breast with veg. Xx

started using Quorn mince instead
Will give this a go then, thanks for the tip.

I do try and bulk my lunches with salad, will get the veggies out for evening meals too. Thanks all

Hiya hav a look at thread
"post ur food pics & meal ideas" loads of ideas on that 4u:)
Hope this helps;)

Last edited:
I find stir fry a good low in point recipe as well. Fish with new potatoes and veg is a good one - either breaded fish or the boil in bag type fish you can get (there's a really nice salmon in sweet chilli we have a lot) - or you can have mashed cauliflower, or carrot and swede mash - all of which are point free ...

Back