Extra Easy Evening munchies!

I've noticed this too this past week with the nights getting darker earlier. I'll have a Cadburys highlights hot chocolate and thankfully, it keeps my cravings away!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you tried highlight choc sachet 1 tbsp Splenda one egg all mixed ( whisked) well in a mug place in micro for 1 min ( rises to top of mug but then shrinks)
Release from mug with knife Volia choc cake have with some Greek 0% yog sprinkled with Splenda hot and cold lovely choc fix and only 2 sins max some 1.5 sins but white options needs longer in micro and not quite as cakey!!
ENJOY!

bc201 said:
Have you tried highlight choc sachet 1 tbsp Splenda one egg all mixed ( whisked) well in a mug place in micro for 1 min ( rises to top of mug but then shrinks)
Release from mug with knife Volia choc cake have with some Greek 0% yog sprinkled with Splenda hot and cold lovely choc fix and only 2 sins max some 1.5 sins but white options needs longer in micro and not quite as cakey!!
ENJOY!

This sounds amazing!! I definitely need to give it a try! :) xx

bc201 said:
ENJOY!

Sounds great.. Def will give it a try! Thanks :)

MMmmm sounds good that, will try that, but will miss out the yoghurt. Dont like choc n yoghurt together. Tad fussy me! :)

I just had quite a good evening munch - HexB of 6 Ryvita wholemeal crackerbreads (I love those things) with some Brie. Really good snacky stuff.

I was on my way to my first off plan binge last night (been on SW since 12th June). Have really found it difficult since the weather has turned cold for some reason. Had BritMum's syn free pancakes with banana and maple syrup (2) and they really helped big time. Also had half a melon before for super free. Really helped to sit down with a knife and fork and eat a substantial snack and was sweet enough and filling to stop me going to the shops for things I didn't want. Had my meal afterwards and made sure I had 1/2 super free on my plate as was really struggling last night (heehee dessert first- its great being a grown up). That wasn't even the late night munchies just at 7pm! ;-)

I applaud ur will power. U did so well. I'm afraid I went straight for the kids lunch bars. I ate 2 kit kat bars and felt poo afterwards. Back on plan this morning.

I'm like this, can be good all day but want something after tea. I've stocked up on Cadbury magic elves, 20p each and 3.5 syns, and am trying to limit myself to one a night. I had s bit of a splurge yesterday as OH brought gu puds over, but the rest of the week will be on form :)

jezzi999 said:
That's really really great. It's so much harder now it's colder, but to turn around an imminent binge is super impressive and inspiring. X

Thank you and to you mummy mcfat. It's so unusual for me as before SW I would have given into the binge. Something has changed and also having minimins has been a godsend for me. :)

jezzi999 said:
Someone told me very early on on here, that binging is a state of mind, but it's also a habit.

After a few weeks of not binging any more, you break the habit - if you binge after that, it's a choice you make, not a habit.

Every time I'm tempted, I hear that ringing in my head, and I think to myself if I do it, it's a choice I've made, I can't blame it on habit any more. So far I've managed not to make that bad choice, I hope I can keep not making it!

Hope that helps a little next time it's hard xx

Yes thanks it does help and i think you're absolutely right. Usually my binges were because I can and they were always a "treat". But I have changed my mindset that food isn't a treat it's something I have to have but I have to make a choice about what and how much so I might as well choose stuff that I feel gets me towards a healthy weight and won't make me feel crap both physically and mentally. So yes I definitely saw it as a choice. :)

ENJOY!

I'm planning to return to SW after a while off and decided to take a look here to give myself some ideas on how to start again and still have some amazing treats - so I tried this.... Oh My Gosh... Yum... I'm having mine with Activia 0% raspberry yogurt and it tastes great, I'm deffo planning on adding this to my list of treat foods - think I can get the Mr to eat it too (will help with his sweet cravings) :) thanks for this

loving the idea of the microwave cake, i have made one before in a fullfat version using flour etc, so love the fact i can make it on slimming world aswell pure comfort food!!
(just wondering how many syns it would be if i used a tbsp of sugar instead of sweetner?? )

Back