evening primrose!!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Sorry to be a thread hog this morning but wanted some advice am a bit over emotional around the hormonal days if you catch my drift now i always thought e p was a load of old hooey but i'm open to evidence that it works so can anyone convince me it does???:copon:

I take Starflower Oil - which basically does the same thing as Evening Primrose Oil (that makes me sneeze - don't know why) and honestly I never used to go in for this stuff but my mom convinced me to try it and it really does make a difference. Not only do I have less mood swings but my skin is much better too!

If you have a morrisons near you it is very reasonable - whichever one you want to try. Do give it a couple of months and take it everyday - not just on "that" week.

Hello,

I work for the NHS and GP's do recommend it. I think it will help our chemistry.

hey everyone..i was the same as you princessria and i didnt really believe inthe herbal side of things until last year. I had a bad time last year with panic attacks! and i went to holland and barret near in tears saying can you help me and they were great. They gave me rescue remedy and also evening primrose oils as when it was my time of the month things were even worse. The evening prim did help quite a lot.. in the end i had to go to the G.P who put me on meds and then i was fine! I am now happy to say i am a lot better!! but still on the evening Prim and doing well.... but i do have PCOS too.. god i am waffling sorry hun xx

Ria, I've used Evening Primrose Oil for several years and find it helps fantastically with my symptoms. Before I tried it, I literally used to be a wreck for two or three days before my period - exhausted and crying my eyes out at the least little thing, this awful black cloud would just settle on me and I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning.

I could *not* believe the difference when I started taking EPO - well, the difference was that my period started taking me by surprise, because I didn't have the three days of suicidal depression beforehand to announce its arrival! :D

Get the highest grade you can afford, start off at a couple of 500mg capsules a day and see if it helps. It's definitely worth a try.

Back