Eventually im at goal WOOO HOOOO

ladylipo

Silver Member
Well i just thought id post and tell you all im at goal now :D managed to get here a week before my 21st birthday im oooo happy i think a few drinks are in order to nite!
I just worked out what iv lost and its 3and a half stone :eek: i didnt think it was that much! anyway im thrilled to bits cant stop smiling wooo hoooo

fantastic, good for you! woohoo indeed. :)

a big well done for reaching your goal, enjoy your 21st you will knock them dead for sure.

That's brilliant!! You just be careful now, we don't wanna see you back here in 6 months or a year (except to say hello).
Now, only one thing remaining, before and after pics!!!!

Guen

Well done hunni.... you deserve it and 3 .5 stone down... you must look amazing!!! Enjoy your drinks and future birthday xxxxx

well done indeed ... a great feeling isnt it ... you enjoy your night and your birthday yo deserve it! ... sharon x:)

thats great well done you x

Congratulations, well done, you deserve to be so proud and happy.

Enjoy your 21st, you've already given yourself the best present :)

Fantastic news!!! And a very happy 21st in a weeks time ;)

Bet you feel on top of the moon:cool:

I feel brilliant alrite :D didnt feel too well yesterday tho lol vey hung over:( awh it was worth it had a brill nite

Just seen your post LLipo - great news - what will you do know - is there a plan ???

Well i just thought id post and tell you all im at goal now :D managed to get here a week before my 21st birthday im oooo happy i think a few drinks are in order to nite!
I just worked out what iv lost and its 3and a half stone :eek: i didnt think it was that much! anyway im thrilled to bits cant stop smiling wooo hoooo

Welldone.gif

Well done sweetie look forward to the pics xxxx

The plan is to up my cals now till i stop loosing, have to admit its gonna be weird cos iv been loosing since march when i started LT ut i know i cant go on loosing forever! Iv been exercising nearly every day doing tybo and im startin to see a diffenence so gonna keep that up too other than that i think im pretty much sorted.
If any of you hv ideas feel free to share :p

Back