Ever feel bloated?

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Had my choc shake at about 7ish and I still feel so bloated. I have been doing some ridiculous rabbit droppings all day (sorry) and so I dont think I need to *go* I just feel really bloated!

Anyone else get this?

I felt like this a few days ago when my IBS was playing up. It's horrible when you feel like that.

I used to feel like it when I wasnt on cambridge (at least i had the excuse that i was greedy with food!) like someone had blown up a hard balloon in my stomach and i am sitting here and it feels so protruding I have been for a load of wees but dont feel like i need to go! Maybe choc mint doesnt agree with me!? Hmm. Think im gonna get some Senokot..thank you x

I get bloated all the time - but I used to suffer badly from IBS when not on CD and it takes very little to upset my system :( 'Tummy like a coconut' is how I had it described to me, and that description certainly fitted.

Had it really bad the last week or so... have had it on/off all through CD so far. Despite laxatives, peppermint tea (ew) and Windeze tablets, the thing that has helped ease it the most is gentle abdominal massage with fennel oil in an almond oil base. Not only has it eased and almost instantly deflated the bloating, but it smells like the blue and pink bobbly ones in Liquorice Allsorts!

Using
laxatives too often can apparently become problematic - so I tried this as an alternative and it surprised me.

Back