Every little helps....

sus_murf

Silver Member
Having attempted to lose my excess weight over and over, I have started analysing why it is that I have never succeeded in losing it. I have some theories. I think sometimes I expect to see results straight away and when I realise that there is still a 14 on the scales I quit. I also think I have given in too often to those who for whatever reason want to sabotage my weight loss. The people concerned would be appalled to think that that is what they are doing, but that's the reality.

So now, I have to face up to the fact that it took me about 15 years to get to this weight and it won't come off in two weeks. I have to take my weight loss day by day and be proud of my efforts.

I also need to get a little selfish and take the time I need everyday to keep on target. I hope all this soul searching will help in the months ahead!!

OK, I managed to stay away from the chocolate all day today so am delighted with myself. I have some put aside to have later with a cup of tea so that I don't feel completely deprived.

I did a Davina DVD yesterday and am absolutely crippled today - so my exercise was limited to bouncing around the kitchen with my daughter. Must get organised and make something for my lunch tomorrow - it's my niece's birthday tomorrow and I know lunch will be loads of things I can't eat, so I'm going to make a quiche and there will surely be salad there so I can behave myself without anyone realising I'm on SW!

well done hun

Well done hun :) Your just a few lbs lighter than i was when i started and like you, i never thought i would manage as for some reason we do think the weight should just fall off when in fact it takes a lot of hard work. If only it was that difficult to GAIN lol!!!

Good luck on your journey :) xx

My food diary was turning into a bit of a blog, so I need to start keeping this going as well, for motivation purposes! It helps me to check in every evening, and think about what I ate and how the day went. Today was OK - stayed on plan all day, got a half an hours exercise and kept to 9 syns.

I really need to keep it together till Thursday - so that I can lose another pound and get my half stone award.

Back