Every little helps....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sus_murf, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sus_murf

sus_murf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(18.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Having attempted to lose my excess weight over and over, I have started analysing why it is that I have never succeeded in losing it. I have some theories. I think sometimes I expect to see results straight away and when I realise that there is still a 14 on the scales I quit. I also think I have given in too often to those who for whatever reason want to sabotage my weight loss. The people concerned would be appalled to think that that is what they are doing, but that's the reality.

So now, I have to face up to the fact that it took me about 15 years to get to this weight and it won't come off in two weeks. I have to take my weight loss day by day and be proud of my efforts.

I also need to get a little selfish and take the time I need everyday to keep on target. I hope all this soul searching will help in the months ahead!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sus_murf

sus_murf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(18.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OK, I managed to stay away from the chocolate all day today so am delighted with myself. I have some put aside to have later with a cup of tea so that I don't feel completely deprived.

I did a Davina DVD yesterday and am absolutely crippled today - so my exercise was limited to bouncing around the kitchen with my daughter. Must get organised and make something for my lunch tomorrow - it's my niece's birthday tomorrow and I know lunch will be loads of things I can't eat, so I'm going to make a quiche and there will surely be salad there so I can behave myself without anyone realising I'm on SW!

4. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done hun

5. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done hun :) Your just a few lbs lighter than i was when i started and like you, i never thought i would manage as for some reason we do think the weight should just fall off when in fact it takes a lot of hard work. If only it was that difficult to GAIN lol!!!

Good luck on your journey :) xx

6. sus_murf

sus_murf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(18.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh wow, Bubbles, you look fantastic - all these success stories are really motivating me!

7. sus_murf

sus_murf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(18.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My food diary was turning into a bit of a blog, so I need to start keeping this going as well, for motivation purposes! It helps me to check in every evening, and think about what I ate and how the day went. Today was OK - stayed on plan all day, got a half an hours exercise and kept to 9 syns.

I really need to keep it together till Thursday - so that I can lose another pound and get my half stone award.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.