every morning is a fashion show

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Okay so pretty all of my adult life I have been over weight, at 19 I was my heaviest 17.5 stone probably more because thats when i stopped weighing myself :( my bad relationship ended, I never dieted but lost about 2-3 stone just by changing my lifestyle
but the last 3 years I have been on and off diets, the most I ever lost was 26lb and it took me to 13st 10 that was august 06 then last year i got to 13.12 for my birthday sadly when I starded CD 6 weeks ago, I was back to being 17 :(
but anyway the point was lol........ I have clothes from one pair of jeans size 14 up to big size 20's I dont have a full lengh mirror in my house so I can't really see what I look like I know I have lost weight because of the scales and the big 20's fall down now every morning im needing to set my alarm early because I'm litrally trying on everything in my wardrobe lol
i hadnt really noticed till this week as lots of my clothes were grow with/shrink with me clothes, its only when I put on something that isnt stretch that I get soooo excited and have to try some more things on lol xx

Know what you mean, ive just packed all mine up now to make sure i dont go back, but ever day im trying on old clothes and getting a nice smile.

cant wait till I have lost as much as you witchy you have done so well xx

I'm going to try my bag of last 2007's clothes one night this week when Mr T away - a little plus-sized fashion show for 1. x

Something my friend told me before i started Cambridge (shes lost over 6 st on LL and kept it off for over a year) is chuck every single item of clothing away that starts to get too big... bin it/charity whatever .. if you hold onto the clothes... you are holding onto your weight.. ive kept this in my mind from day one.

MPK :D you need a full length mirror luvvie :D go buy a cheapy from ikea or somewhere they are a god send!

thats my plan for this week actually, I look in one mirror that is high, i can see my face is slimmer and im sure im not as broad, and I feel good then when I get dressed in my room by the dressing table I catch a glimps of my horrrid tummy I feel dreadful again lol
think i need to see the bigger picture, I caught sight of myself in a security camera in a shop yesterday and was pleasantly supprised :)

Enjoy your fashion show Mrs T xx
xx

It took a while for 'my head to catch up with my body' but can honestly say that getting rid of old clothes that were too big was a brilliant turning point for me. I was wearing nasty looking summer trousers and big t-shirts, such an unflattering look which I almost think now that I bought the old clothes to punish myself for putting on weight?!
I too spend ages matching up ear-rings, bracelet, maybe necklace or brooch, scarf, handbag (thankfully they already have selected charms attached) and watch to co-ordinate with top and trousers, now have added rings as fingers getting smaller - getting ready takes longer but I'm not complaining really, just glad that the old me is finally returning.
Like the new hair colour misspinkcat, that really has to be my next step although I was going to wait until I finished CD (I have fine hair and might get hair loss as I did on Lighterlife). I used to have red tones in the past as I have dark brown hair, will now be pleased just to cover the grey! (being a drama queen, there's really not much grey, lol!)

I think im going to have to do that too, im loving putting on the smaller stuff but it was quite annoying today when I put a top on I wanted to wear that looked stupid lol (i know annoying isnt the right word lol) think i might try everything I own on at the weekend and throw out what is no good :)
thanks for the hair comment I'm actually really liking the change :) made me feel really good
xx

Back