every thing seens to have gone wrong :-(

nico

well not everything i have got all the kids Christmas presents :D but as for the diet its gone completely wrong when the snow started falling i had very little food in apart from the children's bits so been eating rubbish ever since, the car has been snowed in for a week and i still cant get it out :( (didn't realize how much i relied in it) so the family tracked 2 miles down to the train to get some food in :boohoo:as the busses weren't running as the area wasn't safe lol ho well winge over i'll get back on the ball on Monday :cross: just hope i dont put all my weight back on xx

hope everyone on minimins has a merry christmas (i know i will) and happy new year xx:33:thanks for all your support

I think it is the time of year, not just the snow that is driving you to eat junk.

I just can't seem to stop myself reaching for all the wrong things we have bought in for Christmas, even though I don't really want to eat them :rolleyes:

I'd of been better not buying stuff in and just sticking to SW plan. I have learnt the hard way that I am either 'all or nowt' and can't resist eating it if it is there.

Michelle

Big hug.............Happy Christmas to you too.

I couldn't go to work today - that is a first through bad weather in 40 years of being a worker ! Just hope it doesn't snow again overnight and cause more disruption.

I like your determination for starting back properly on Monday and GOOD LUCK.

I'm trying really hard to keep on track until Christmas Day - having Christmas Day and Boxing Day off and back to it on Monday - properly too - having said that hubby took us to Iceland earlier (which was a nightmare in itself) !! - and even though I had excellent intentions - I have bought a load of stuff that I know I will start to scoff as soon as that Christmas Bell starts to toll !

Back