Every weight loss journey starts with a single step.

BiggaBird

So here I am. been here before under a different username but couldnt remember password or email address so created a new me!

I have a wopping amount to lose but since starting on the plan I am down 16lbs and feeling positive.

The key thing for me is to not feel as though I am depriving myself of anything so I set myself challenges to create healthy versions of my favourites. Did a healthy lasagne yesterday. Was reasonably successful. Got the white sauce buit wrong but that can be tweaked next time.

This non deprivation is one reason I find Slimming World fits me. As a green plan person i can eat as much pasta and rice as I want. So I never feel overly hungry yet the weight keeps coming off. I think that is half the battle when losing weight. You have to find your own personal needs. For some people they need to feel hungry to feel it is working. That is a no-no for me.

So here I am. Working my way down to a 130+ lb weight loss. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Lxx

So very true - best of luck with your goals - I'm sure you'll be making great strides.
ps I'm jealous of how tall you are - I only scrape 5ft if I bouffe my hair up in a There's Something about Mary stylee :D

Hi Biggarbird, I am back after a lot of attempts, I am so fed up I came here under a new name lol.

You will do it, hopefully we will do it. I have decide to stop being so hard on myself, while of course being honest with myself lol.

Well good luck and I will pop back in and see how your doing :) :) :)

Hi BiggaBird! I'm also a green day person! People at group think Im strange as all they've known is EE but back in the days when I did it before I always enjoyed green days. Good luck on your journey! My aims a total 140lb loss I'm 51 down so far, 7 from doing slimming world. Look forward to following your journey!

Hi princess - nice to meet someone on as long a journey as me! We will get there. Doesnt matter if we plod or sprint, take the direct route or meander along. As long as we keep the destination in mind we will keep making progress. As a veggi, for me the only way is green (also all the pasta stops hubby getting diet-cranky).
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back