every1's in bed!

missy3

starving!
But hey thought i'd post anyways.. i had such a great day today. None of my jeans fit me at all and i had to resort to going out shopping in jogging bottoms (not something i would ever usually do) but i didnt mind.. cos it just meant i was too skinny for my old stuff!
Im a bit strapped for cash so was looking around the shops for cheap jeans and found a few pairs in peacocks.. and i was soooooooooooo happy wen the size 16's were the ones that fitted me :) all my old jeans from there were 20's! then i went to new look and im a size 16 in there too! but didnt buy as i didnt wanna waste money on something i'd only be wearing for a while so i went to primark and found jeans for 3 pound!
Primarks jeans usually dont fit me at all.. soi never get jeans out of there.. so i tried on an 18 and they were to big! and they 16 was perfect. I felt so proud!!
So since in 3 shops im a 16 i think i'll classify that as my new dress size! woo!
I also went to h&m (ive never been in there before as i thought they only done skinny ppl clothes) but the cardigans and things fitted me in there :D so then i went to topshop.. (i dont shop here either as it still is only skinny people clothes) but the shoes r amazing! i have such a love for shoes but never ever wear heels as i feel to big and frumpy.. i cant wait to get skinny and buy 100's of pairs..

rant over :D im so happy thou!

I'm still up ! And playing.... lets tidy the house....however by 07.00am everyone (the little people) will be up and it will look like a bomb has exploded.

I'm a happy chappy as I measured my waist ( gross understatement as I've done it so many times to check :) and I've lost 6" from it. Whoppee

Glad you had a great time shopping! I went to tesco to buy a big cardigan today. found a nice one in the True (fat birds) section, but the 18 (smallest they do in that range) was obscenely too big!!!! And I like my cardi's big, but this was mad!

I am still wearing my size 22 jeans at the mo. Have bought myself 2 gorgeous pairs of size 18 jeans from Dotty p's. They fit, but not in such a way I can wear them out in public just yet! lol

just passing through and say im still up im a terrible sleeper ...glad u enjoyed your shopping trip xx

And I'm still up ! I'm a hopeless sleeper, a legacy from years of working nights.

I started around a 26/28 and so far I've not bought any new clothes but my skirts are now hipsters and almost touch my ankles. I'm waiting for them to drop off before I buy new :)

enjoy your shopping - I can't wait for a new wardrobe

Julie

opps.. i posted that thenwent to bed.. im always quick with my assumptions.. thanks for all the replies and well done to everyone whos clothes r getting bigger :D its such a great feeling. xx

Back