Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

every1's in bed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    But hey thought i'd post anyways.. i had such a great day today. None of my jeans fit me at all and i had to resort to going out shopping in jogging bottoms (not something i would ever usually do) but i didnt mind.. cos it just meant i was too skinny for my old stuff!
    Im a bit strapped for cash so was looking around the shops for cheap jeans and found a few pairs in peacocks.. and i was soooooooooooo happy wen the size 16's were the ones that fitted me :) all my old jeans from there were 20's! then i went to new look and im a size 16 in there too! but didnt buy as i didnt wanna waste money on something i'd only be wearing for a while so i went to primark and found jeans for 3 pound!
    Primarks jeans usually dont fit me at all.. soi never get jeans out of there.. so i tried on an 18 and they were to big! and they 16 was perfect. I felt so proud!!
    So since in 3 shops im a 16 i think i'll classify that as my new dress size! woo!
    I also went to h&m (ive never been in there before as i thought they only done skinny ppl clothes) but the cardigans and things fitted me in there :D so then i went to topshop.. (i dont shop here either as it still is only skinny people clothes) but the shoes r amazing! i have such a love for shoes but never ever wear heels as i feel to big and frumpy.. i cant wait to get skinny and buy 100's of pairs..

rant over :D im so happy thou!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ro Laren

Ro Laren 7st 11lbs down ...

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(29.46%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'm not in bed! Glad you enjoyed your shopping today!

4. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm still up ! And playing.... lets tidy the house....however by 07.00am everyone (the little people) will be up and it will look like a bomb has exploded.

I'm a happy chappy as I measured my waist ( gross understatement as I've done it so many times to check :) and I've lost 6" from it. Whoppee

5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Glad you had a great time shopping! I went to tesco to buy a big cardigan today. found a nice one in the True (fat birds) section, but the 18 (smallest they do in that range) was obscenely too big!!!! And I like my cardi's big, but this was mad!

I am still wearing my size 22 jeans at the mo. Have bought myself 2 gorgeous pairs of size 18 jeans from Dotty p's. They fit, but not in such a way I can wear them out in public just yet! lol

6. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    just passing through and say im still up im a terrible sleeper ...glad u enjoyed your shopping trip xx

7. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    And I'm still up ! I'm a hopeless sleeper, a legacy from years of working nights.

I started around a 26/28 and so far I've not bought any new clothes but my skirts are now hipsters and almost touch my ankles. I'm waiting for them to drop off before I buy new :)

enjoy your shopping - I can't wait for a new wardrobe

Julie

8. Bobbillbar

Bobbillbar Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Keep up the good work, on nights, don't finish till 7am... soooo sleeeeppy...

9. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    opps.. i posted that thenwent to bed.. im always quick with my assumptions.. thanks for all the replies and well done to everyone whos clothes r getting bigger :D its such a great feeling. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.