every1's in bed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    But hey thought i'd post anyways.. i had such a great day today. None of my jeans fit me at all and i had to resort to going out shopping in jogging bottoms (not something i would ever usually do) but i didnt mind.. cos it just meant i was too skinny for my old stuff!
    Im a bit strapped for cash so was looking around the shops for cheap jeans and found a few pairs in peacocks.. and i was soooooooooooo happy wen the size 16's were the ones that fitted me :) all my old jeans from there were 20's! then i went to new look and im a size 16 in there too! but didnt buy as i didnt wanna waste money on something i'd only be wearing for a while so i went to primark and found jeans for 3 pound!
    Primarks jeans usually dont fit me at all.. soi never get jeans out of there.. so i tried on an 18 and they were to big! and they 16 was perfect. I felt so proud!!
    So since in 3 shops im a 16 i think i'll classify that as my new dress size! woo!
    I also went to h&m (ive never been in there before as i thought they only done skinny ppl clothes) but the cardigans and things fitted me in there :D so then i went to topshop.. (i dont shop here either as it still is only skinny people clothes) but the shoes r amazing! i have such a love for shoes but never ever wear heels as i feel to big and frumpy.. i cant wait to get skinny and buy 100's of pairs..

rant over :D im so happy thou!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ro Laren

Ro Laren 7st 11lbs down ...

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(29.46%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'm not in bed! Glad you enjoyed your shopping today!

4. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm still up ! And playing.... lets tidy the house....however by 07.00am everyone (the little people) will be up and it will look like a bomb has exploded.

I'm a happy chappy as I measured my waist ( gross understatement as I've done it so many times to check :) and I've lost 6" from it. Whoppee

5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Glad you had a great time shopping! I went to tesco to buy a big cardigan today. found a nice one in the True (fat birds) section, but the 18 (smallest they do in that range) was obscenely too big!!!! And I like my cardi's big, but this was mad!

I am still wearing my size 22 jeans at the mo. Have bought myself 2 gorgeous pairs of size 18 jeans from Dotty p's. They fit, but not in such a way I can wear them out in public just yet! lol

6. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    just passing through and say im still up im a terrible sleeper ...glad u enjoyed your shopping trip xx

7. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    And I'm still up ! I'm a hopeless sleeper, a legacy from years of working nights.

I started around a 26/28 and so far I've not bought any new clothes but my skirts are now hipsters and almost touch my ankles. I'm waiting for them to drop off before I buy new :)

enjoy your shopping - I can't wait for a new wardrobe

Julie

8. Bobbillbar

Bobbillbar Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Keep up the good work, on nights, don't finish till 7am... soooo sleeeeppy...

9. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    opps.. i posted that thenwent to bed.. im always quick with my assumptions.. thanks for all the replies and well done to everyone whos clothes r getting bigger :D its such a great feeling. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.