Everyday Drink Ideas

SpindeeJay

Hi All

I am a fussy drinker (not alcohol... well i am as I only drink Baileys, and if I drink alcohol thats probably once a year) but I dont drink Tea or Coffee only Hot Chocolate.

Is Cadbury Highlights the lowest syn hot chocolate drink, does anyone know anything lower?

Also I only seem to Drink Pepsi Max and No Added Sugar Squash.... does anyone have any other ideas on what I can drink?

Options hot-chocs are very low syn.

How about diet lemonade, no added sugar cordials, herbal/fruit teas, flavoured still/sparkling water etc, Tesco sell light choices cranberry juice that is free and very nice.

Fruit teas are nice, I get tesco mixed berries ones I really like them, I drink a lot of tea but wanted to cut down on my milk so tried these I really like them x

also Bovril paste makes a nice drink x and its syn free. And theres like sugar free soft drinks like ginger ale etc

Thanks for the ideas... I have some bovril but then someone told me it was like drinking gravy..... is that true?

Yeah they are free as long as they are no added sugar. I might try these. Even though I hate sparkling water I am hopefull the flavour may be an improvement

they are lovely, although if getting from a supermarket, the morrisons flavoured waters are not anywhere near as nice as asda's own and they are £1.50 for 4 bottles.

Lilt zero is really tasty and refreshing but leaves me craving sweet things, must be packed with aspartame! Nice for a treat though.

The asda sparkling water is lovely I love the strawberry and vanilla one! when they have been in the fridge for a while the are lovely and refreshing :)

Back