Still doing well hun.
How do you make your tomato soup? x

Hi! It's a SW recipe:

3 tins of Plummed tomatoes
1 chopped red onion
1 chopped carrot
1 chopped celery stick
600ml veg stock

Soften the onion in a frying pan for 5 mins and then chuck everything else is. Bring to boil then simmer for 15 mins (I tend to judge this by softness of carrots) then whizz up. I also add salt and pepper and next time will add some basil. It's super easy and super yummy!

x

subscribing hun :)

Hello! x

So my keep my minimums diary up to date went out of the window this week! I am going to India for three weeks with work next Saturday and I have been so busy! My choices haven't been as good but continuing to point:

Wednesday : 29/31 (although I had popcorn for dinner!!!!)
Thursday : 31/31 and 6 weeklies

So far I have used 16/49.

Today!!
B - OSS, jam and milk (6) coffee (7)
L - homemade soup (1)
D - ww spag Bol and veg (9)
S - carrots with hummus (3)
Clementines x 2

26/32 (so far)

hope you are all feeling good xx

Thanks for the recipe hun...sounds yummy!
Sorry to hear works been really busy for you. Will you get some time to yourself in India? x

Wow - what a week I have had. On top of the stress of going to India and cramming all the training in that I had to do before I went- Royal Mail went and lost my passport. This equaled stress, tears, anger and eating!! Needless to say I didn't go to class on Saturday and ate my way through the weekend!

Lost 1lb last Saturday so total of 4.5lb loss so far. Back on it this week!

How are you all???

Today!

B - OSS with jam and skimmed milk (6) with coffee (7)

L - homemade soup (3), fruit, carrot sticks with houmous (2)

D - WW spag Bol with veg (9)

27/31

Xx

Having your passport lost must have been so stressful!
Glad you're back on track now xx

Hi everyone!

I am still in India but thought I would check in and have a nosey as to how everyone's getting on!
I fly home on Saturday morning and after three weeks I am ready to go home. I feel like I might have lost weight but have to wait nearly a week after I get back to go to class.

My eating habits while I have been here have been a bit mental which I think is partly to do with the heat and then working uk hours. Generally my days look like this:

Breakfast 9-10am
Lunch 6-7pm
Dinner 1130pm

I have spent this week considering why this has worked for me as I haven't been snacking at all and I think it's as simple as I don't eat enough for breakfast in the uk. Each morning I have had dosa (I have no idea how to explain what this is) and a HUGE plate of fruit. I have been drinking 2 - 3 litres everyday and still drinking coffees.

My positives and negatives of eating in India:

Positives
Less fruit at more appropriate times
Lots of water
Smaller portions

Negatives
They fry lots and I don't know what half of it is!

Attaching some pictures of my favourite meals :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428555419.004267.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428555443.445936.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428555455.876493.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428555473.516725.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428555485.238821.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428555500.376928.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428555515.380795.jpg

Needless to say I don't think I will be eating from Indian take seats ever again!

I am back on Saturday night and plan to have two days not worrying too much about eating exactly to plan but on Tuesday I am 100% back on it :)

Thanks! It was lovely

Now for the bad news: I put on 5.5lbs!!!!!!!!! I have been so so so so bad this week. Tomorrow is a new day and I am ON IT!

The food in India does look lovely.
Ive not been pointing for 2 weeks and had a 4lb gain so I know how you feel. But we can get back on it and the lbs will come off soon enough x

Aww hun I know how you feel. I'm getting back on it today after a few weeks of no motivation. Hope you're ok x

i dont go to meetings either - was wating my money and i couldnt afford it tbh - i enjoy doing it from home using value diary app n comin on here for support :)
i would just say point everythin if ur doing pps, find low point snacks, drink plenty of water, i tend to fill up on salad, veg etc with my meals n deffo find the point value before u eat it lol some thinfs r shocking!!
good luck! we can do this x

I don't go to meetings either. I just try to make sure I point everything...even when I go over. And if I do go to eat something I don't really need or shouldn't eat I try to make myself wait 10 mins for it and in that time I'll hopefully have talked myself out of it :) not always though haha.
But we can all do this together! I ate so much today but it's all pointed :) x

I don't go to meetings either. I just try to make sure I point everything...even when I go over. And if I do go to eat something I don't really need or shouldn't eat I try to make myself wait 10 mins for it and in that time I'll hopefully have talked myself out of it :) not always though haha.
But we can all do this together! I ate so much today but it's all pointed :) x

no chance if it was a wispa tho ay?? hahah!!!

Back