Everyday is a new day!

no chance if it was a wispa tho ay?? hahah!!!

Haha! Definitely not. Not even sure I could stay in the same room as a wispa for 10 minutes without eating it :)

I just fear of i don't go to classes that I will stray easier. I will give it a go without this week and see how I get on. Today looks like:

B - overnight oats with yoghurt and fruit (6pp) and coffee (5pp)

L - homemade soup and a little fruit (0pp)

D - we spag Bol (8pp)

19/32

I am really going to try and curb the snacking so probably need to have bigger meals. If my previous few weeks are anything to go by today will either make or break this for me xx

P.s NO ONE can resist a wispa - specifically wispa golds!!

Remember we are here to help if you feel like you might stray :)
Food plan looks good for today but yes might need to have bigger meals.
Wispa golds are so yummy! x

i think u may need to have something else for lunch to curb the snacking!

also maybe a decent size portion of salad with ur dinner tonight to make it more filling? x

Hiya.
A friend told me on the weekend that she often adds brown rice to soup to bulk it out and make it more filling.
Might be worry a try as wouldn't add barely any points and would make you feel fuller from your soup lunch.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks everyone. You are all right I do need more at lunch time. Rice is a great idea!

I don't have salad in the house but I do have steamed veg packs so will have one of those.

I also had a little Morrisons chocolate, fruit and nut mix today that was 5pp for a tiny bag but I had my "healthy snack" head on!

How are you all getting on?

x

Forgot to say - today was my first day with overnight oats for breakfast and they were delicious!! I'd highly recommend as I was really full until lunch time. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431365735.704266.jpg

yeah veg is a good option if u dont have salad just to bulk meals out - prevents snacking and majority is 0pp! :)

well done on opting for a healthy snack x

This might be a silly question but what are overnight oats? I've heard of them but not entirely sure...do you just leave oats overnight with yogurt? x

This might be a silly question but what are overnight oats? I've heard of them but not entirely sure...do you just leave oats overnight with yogurt? x

i thougt this earlier but after reading diaries i gathered what they are haha x

Yeh it's that easy. I thought they'd be awful but I was surprised how much the oats had soaked up the yoghurt. I used frozen Black Forest fruits last night so that gives moisture too.

Tomorrows is with a peach and passion fruit yoghurt and frozen summer berries!

Definitely going to be my go to breakfast as you can use any fruit and low point yoghurt to change it up! x

Yeh it's that easy. I thought they'd be awful but I was surprised how much the oats had soaked up the yoghurt. I used frozen Black Forest fruits last night so that gives moisture too.

Tomorrows is with a peach and passion fruit yoghurt and frozen summer berries!

Definitely going to be my go to breakfast as you can use any fruit and low point yoghurt to change it up! x

im not a breakfast fan but these sound yummy!
id prob enjoy it more as a pudding x

Today for me:

B - overnight oats (6pp) & coffee (7pp)

L - soup and fruit (0pp). I will be making more soup tomorrow so going to look at bulking it out with rice.

D - ww spag Bol with veg (9pp)

Snacks - chocolate covered fruit and nut mix (5pp)

27/32

Today I am feeling positive!

Back